• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Chaos Banish Discussion Thing.

Chocostix

Reaction score
The A.I exclusive move, Chaos Banish, is now available for unlocking in the next update, 2.6. A preview video of it is up in the official SGM Twitter page. In a nutshell, if connected properly, it will immediately(?) remove ALL BUFFS from opponent and inflict a lengthy HEAL BLOCK. So now, you can successfully laugh at Armed Forces, Big Top, Resonant Evil, G.I Jazz, Epic Sax and Surgeon General.

Name: [ C H A O S B A N I S H ]
Move Master: Eliza

Last edited:
I did lots of laughing at G.I. Jazz when I used an Eliza with this move in the big band daily event.

Reactions: lothorie
Mmmhmm, this move really allows you to be safe for executing peeps like G.I Jazz.
I didnt have Chaos Banish, but can really work for the AF Cerebella and some others nasty buffy characters and special conditions fights

PD: Also it haves a maximum 20 secs colldown, so you can debuff the GS Valentine buffs

I did lots of laughing at G.I. Jazz when I used an Eliza with this move in the big band daily event.
Also I start laughing at Meow and Furrever c: