• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

CRASH.

Anyone's game crashing frequently after the most recent update? It's randomly occuring for me so I'm wondering if anyone else is suffering the same.
Yeah I have been getting crashes regularly on my iPhone 6 that is on iOS 12. What device are you playing on personally?

Reactions: Chocostix
Yeah I have been getting crashes regularly on my iPhone 6 that is on iOS 12. What device are you playing on personally?

The freakishly old Note 3. Latest update the last I checked. Seems the crashes mostly occur in the loading screen with the charcater art when starting a fight.

The freakishly old Note 3. Latest update the last I checked. Seems the crashes mostly occur in the loading screen with the charcater art when starting a fight.
For me crashes are the frequent when I am swiping through characters on the character select menu before starting a fight. As such I have not lost a ton of PF streaks to crashes(though my game does occasionally crash right after I hit the start fight button, which does make me lose my streak/fighter energy).

For me crashes are the frequent when I am swiping through characters on the character select menu before starting a fight. As such I have not lost a ton of PF streaks to crashes(though my game does occasionally crash right after I hit the start fight button, which does make me lose my streak/fighter energy).

oh boy i hope liam sees this