• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Painwheel Tier List

I noticed there wasn't one in the character section. Anyone got one?
Hmmm it seems like she is one of the unpopular characters. I Personally like her alot but i dont have any gold cards of her to give good advice :-\

Yeah, she definitely is one of the less popular characters. Maybe even the least popular, but I think that's largely due to her not being able to reliable chain out of her advanced tap combo into her launcher combo. The devs said they updated this though in the recent 1.2.1 patch notes, so maybe she'll start rising up in popularity. For me, that was enough to turn me off from her. I also have a gold Raw Nerv Painwheel, and I think her signature ability isn't as good as some of the other golds. This is mostly because it requires you to be at a low health level for it to work. Hopefully, somebody posts a tier list soon, and if not, I might once I have all of the Painwheel variants.

I'm surprised that Painwheel doesn't have any sort of tierlist or even a discussion of one. I mean, I lack the expertise to even think of putting one together, but I assumed someone else would have.
I also have a gold Raw Nerv Painwheel, and I think her signature ability isn't as good as some of the other golds. This is mostly because it requires you to be at a low health level for it to work. Hopefully, somebody posts a tier list soon, and if not, I might once I have all of the Painwheel variants.
I also have a Raw Nerv Painwheel, and I agree that the ability doesn't seem to be that useful. Painwheel has so little health that she's basically dead if the ability activates anyway. I think it would have been much better if it was the ability had some sort of chance at a temporary buff, kind of like Untouchable Peacock or Resonant Evil Big Band.