• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

1.2.1 Peacock Stealth Nerf

CosmicCricket

Reaction score
So I just got around to leveling a Sketchy Peacock to 30. Looking at the stats leads me to believe that only Rerun Peacock in particular was hit for 1.2.1. However, if anyone with silver or gold Peacocks could chime in to confirm this, that would be great.

It's easy to see the difference in damage. Also worth noting is that I actually have a ton of SP invested in my Rerun (+50% ATK), and 0 SP invested in my Sketchy.

IKW0OO9.png
lWBjFiO.png

different fighters have different stats. It's not just between their tiers. Rerun peacock has less attack but higher HP than sketchy. each different type of fighter has different ATK and HP, even if its the same character/rarity. If you had a screenshot of the EXACT SAME peacock before and after patch, then you can check for stat changes.

different fighters have different stats. It's not just between their tiers. Rerun peacock has less attack but higher HP than sketchy. each different type of fighter has different ATK and HP, even if its the same character/rarity. If you had a screenshot of the EXACT SAME peacock before and after patch, then you can check for stat changes.

I see. However, I'm still 100% positive that my Rerun had over 700 attack before 1.2.1. It would be helpful if someone who owned a silver or gold could come in, since I don't own any of those.

Also, it appears that Rerun now gets less HP too, since Sketchy would have more HP once maxed out at +50% with 3540 HP.

Perhaps Rerun was nerfed since it is the starter character?

Last edited:
I see. However, I'm still 100% positive that my Rerun had over 700 attack before 1.2.1. It would be helpful if someone who owned a silver or gold could come in, since I don't own any of those.

Also, it appears that Rerun now gets less HP too, since Sketchy would have more HP once maxed out at +50% with 3540 HP.

Perhaps Rerun was nerfed since it is the starter character?

highly doubt they would nerfed. maybe it was over 700 because of moves equipped? checking the silver and golds won't really make a difference. another way to check if numbers have changed is if you had the fight score before and after the patch. ATK and HP directly factor into the score, so if the fight score is lower, then one or both of the stats were lowered

From the images you posted it shows Rerun with 561 ATK and 3,380 HP while Sketchy has 640 ATK and 2,360 HP.

I don't know what Rerun's ATK was before, but if it was higher than the current one then it's a much deserved nerf. Fighters who have more ATK should have less HP and vice versa. It wouldn't be balanced for one to have both high ATK and high HP relative to their rarity and level.

highly doubt they would nerfed. maybe it was over 700 because of moves equipped? checking the silver and golds won't really make a difference. another way to check if numbers have changed is if you had the fight score before and after the patch. ATK and HP directly factor into the score, so if the fight score is lower, then one or both of the stats were lowered

No, it was definitely >700 without gear bonuses. It's obviously a nerf because my fight score also took a large hit. It went from around 960 to 800 after the patch. I even had one other guy agreeing with me in the 1.2.1 thread. The reason I want to know about the silver and gold Peacocks is to see if those got nerfed too.

From the images you posted it shows Rerun with 561 ATK and 3,380 HP while Sketchy has 640 ATK and 2,360 HP.

I don't know what Rerun's ATK was before, but if it was higher than the current one then it's a much deserved nerf. Fighters who have more ATK should have less HP and vice versa. It wouldn't be balanced for one to have both high ATK and high HP relative to their rarity and level.

Like I said in my post, I have ATK maxed and HP almost maxed on Rerun, while I have 0 SP invested into Sketchy. Rerun ends up with 561 ATK and 3650 HP, while Sketchy would end up with 960 ATK and 3540 HP after both HP and ATK skills are maxed. 110 HP is hardly a compromise for having 400 less ATK.

EDIT: More proof:

kvUPkzU.png

dJslkut.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ThanatosDK
Unfortunately, there was a bug with Peacock Rerun and Filia Bad Hair Day where their base damage was reduced.
We'll be reverting it back to what it was in our next update.

If you come across changes like this that aren't listed in the patch notes, continue to bring it up like this!
Stealth nerfs aren't intentional.