• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight- No Pain No Gain

Now that the nightmare is over, what was everyone's final scores? I'm interested because most a lot of people just boycotted the gold one and focused on silver and bronze, so I expect the scores for them to be higher than usual. Although this gold prize fight was harder than the others, I ended up getting my highest score yet on a gold prize fight at 80.5 million. Getting closer to that 100 million mark.
[IMG_2286.PNG

I'm a bit puzzled about the bronze rankings. Both this and the previous event I've only scored around 800k-900k, yet still got placed in the top 10 tier. Are just nobody playing bronze?

I ended just over 2 mil on gold. That's my usual, but it wasn't fun getting there. Hope they never do this effect again. Need more like the vampire one. I enjoyed that PF a lot.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
I only got around 500k on Gold and about 50-60k on Bronze before I just abandoned that event for the Medici Showdown, my favorite Prize Fight. No Pain, No Gain was not fun at all but at the very least, I did score high enough to get the Raw Nerv Painwheel out of it so that's something, I suppose.

I never want to see that effect again. I'm all for a good challenge but the challenge there was basically "Survive and win under unfair conditions".

I ended up at around 5M because of work and general disinterest in Painwheel and this PF's modifier. Also, WTF 80M? I felt like I was playing all day during the last PF and ended up with 25M and that one was way easier. Are you using any theonite to refresh energy or just running on natural energy? Because of eternal coin struggle I only had 3 fighters capable of carrying my pitiful silvers through higher streak matches in this one.

I was mostly running on natural energy. I just have a lot of gold characters so I can do a lot of fights in one session without having to wait an hour for my whole roster to recharge. I can get anywhere between 3-5 million score per session before I have to wait 1-2 hours to recharge.

I'm a bit puzzled about the bronze rankings. Both this and the previous event I've only scored around 800k-900k, yet still got placed in the top 10 tier. Are just nobody playing bronze?

Yeah, I think no-one plays them. I put minimal effort into bronze and get scored highly.

Now that the nightmare is over, what was everyone's final scores? I'm interested because most a lot of people just boycotted the gold one and focused on silver and bronze, so I expect the scores for them to be higher than usual. Although this gold prize fight was harder than the others, I ended up getting my highest score yet on a gold prize fight at 80.5 million. Getting closer to that 100 million mark.

I got around 1.9mil for the last gold PF

Honestly, I think the best change would be to simply make them not unblockable. Lower damage would just mean you can face a bit higher opponents before their BB3 destroys you just the same.

Invincible? Fine. Fullscreen? Sure, sets them apart from the normal and grab blockbusters. High damage? That's fine too, takes a lot of gear points and takes longer to charge.

Not being unblockable would save players so much grief, and puts them in line with all other blockbusters, having to depend on the player's timing.

The thing is, outside of the last PF, I think BB3s are quite manageable. I also like having them on my fighters. The problem is the last PF just made AI BB3s totally brutal.

I didn't put a ton of effort into this one, I ended with about 900k on gold which was said to be 11-30% and I still got the gold Painwheel, so maybe they adjusted the rewards with all of the griping about the modifier? Usually that's only good for a silver character.

This Prize Fight is back and it still sucks. You get punished for being good, and it's inherently designed to not let you get to higher streaks. Like, against an enemy 1.5-2.0x your combat rating, you know your BB3 isn't going to one-shot them, but theirs will one-shot you. So damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
The teams that do play bronze usually have very low FS, so getting 100k is usually enough to get into 1-10%. Most of the pros play mostly gold.