• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Oh where oh where has my squiggly gone?

You kidding? Yeah man. If there's a gold hero, peopleare using 3 of them. They're rare, but they're there. And the people that use them are stupid, because it's hard to have 3 identical gold's. Money is hard to come by post game, y'know?
And here I thought that most teams usually has atleast 1 team support fighter, like an Icy Hot Valentine.
And yeah, theonite is pretty hard to come by after 100%ing the story mode. That's why I'm saving the theonites I've gained from PFs
and level ups for Squigly since I think 7 gold fighters are enough to come by in PFs to increase the gold fighter count.

And here I thought that most teams usually has atleast 1 team support fighter, like an Icy Hot Valentine.
And yeah, theonite is pretty hard to come by after 100%ing the story mode. That's why I'm saving the theonites I've gained from PFs
and level ups for Squigly since I think 7 gold fighters are enough to come by in PFs to increase the gold fighter count.
You really only need one or two golds to do so tbh. But what you really want is money, not gems. The trades are so bad for cash. Cmon, 40 theonite for only 8000 cash? We need dailies for coins. Medici shakedown is impossible for anyone to ever get into unless you're moisteriffic or someone like that. We just need a way to get coins.

You really only need one or two golds to do so tbh. But what you really want is money, not gems. The trades are so bad for cash. Cmon, 40 theonite for only 8000 cash? We need dailies for coins. Medici shakedown is impossible for anyone to ever get into unless you're moisteriffic or someone like that. We just need a way to get coins.
We've already got ways though, the dailies give good coins as long as they're 100% cleared, even the easy difficulty gives out at least 65,000 coins. And Medici Shakedown isn't that impossible, I actually got into the top 1-100 with just a mere 2m points.

I do understand what you're saying about having more ways to get coins (that's what you meant right?), since it takes too long to upgrade my goldies even with all the stuff I said above.
One way would be bigger milestone rewards for Medici Shakedown, or something like a "milestone loop" for the PF.
And I recall someone saying something about Medici Shakedown being a PF that ends after 3 days for the top's rewards to be given out along with the milestones resetting, then starts off again at the same day so the players could get the rewards all over again.
Another way could be them Quick Fights that were removed and said to return at a later update, but I assume it's just for quick EXP, not coins.
Beefing up the theonite to coins trade is also a pretty good way for the "late game" players.

We've already got ways though, the dailies give good coins as long as they're 100% cleared, even the easy difficulty gives out at least 65,000 coins. And Medici Shakedown isn't that impossible, I actually got into the top 1-100 with just a mere 2m points.

I do understand what you're saying about having more ways to get coins (that's what you meant right?), since it takes too long to upgrade my goldies even with all the stuff I said above.
One way would be bigger milestone rewards for Medici Shakedown, or something like a "milestone loop" for the PF.
And I recall someone saying something about Medici Shakedown being a PF that ends after 3 days for the top's rewards to be given out along with the milestones resetting, then starts off again at the same day so the players could get the rewards all over again.
Another way could be them Quick Fights that were removed and said to return at a later update, but I assume it's just for quick EXP, not coins.
Beefing up the theonite to coins trade is also a pretty good way for the "late game" players.
Yeah, I agree. They either need to increase the gold we get, or decrease the cost for upgrades. Another thing they could do is let us sell our duplicates for cash. Have bronzes be worth 10000, silvers 50000, and gold's 100000. This way, bronzes are still relevant late game. On another thread, someone and I were talking about prices for the other characters coming in, and I think I wanted them to be set at 1500 gems. But you know what I want more? I want OTHER characters in the game, besides Beowulf, Squigly, and RF. The main people who play the game played Skullgirls, and were presumably part of the vote. I think most of us would be happy to see ALL the characters for the game added. Other fighters boast a wider range of fighters, so any chance, however slim, to get Brain Drain and other characters would have all us of shitting out money to help pay for these characters, right?

Brb, donating my college fund to them
In all seriousness, if they said "hey guys, we're going to be adding a couple more characters depending in if we get x amount of funds, and they would reach it in a few days at least. It would give us something to spend money on besides theonite, which is super cool. I would easily shell out fifteen bucks to unlock Brain Drain or Panzerfaust.

Brb, donating my college fund to them
In all seriousness, if they said "hey guys, we're going to be adding a couple more characters depending in if we get x amount of funds, and they would reach it in a few days at least. It would give us something to spend money on besides theonite, which is super cool. I would easily shell out fifteen bucks to unlock Brain Drain or Panzerfaust.
I'm just as willing as you with this, I'd happily spend some money for some new characters that didn't make it into the original version's roster.

Squigly still gets first priority though.

I'm just as willing as you with this, I'd happily spend some money for some new characters that didn't make it into the original version's roster.

Squigly still gets first priority though.
First priority? I'd just buy them all at once. I'm not waiting to play with Annie or Umbrella or anyone else. Besides squigly, who else do you want in the game?

Any confirmation on any other characters being released ?! I'd love to see squiggly to!!!!

Potentially. The developers said they'd like to, and it makes sense that they would release more content. It would generate revenue and buzz for them.

First priority? I'd just buy them all at once. I'm not waiting to play with Annie or Umbrella or anyone else. Besides squigly, who else do you want in the game?
I meant that she's my first priority to buy as soon as she's released.
Sorry for my horrible wording.

I meant that she's my first priority to buy as soon as she's released.
Sorry for my horrible wording.
Oh no, I apologize for misunderstanding. Still, I think my first priority is improvements to the game. Y'know, more story and bug fixes first. Then once we get out to open waters, that's where we start getting our characters.
Something interesting I think for as to how we get our characters is to set up a prize fight with different teams representating each potential character. It lasts for a week, and at the end of the week the team with the most votes gets their characters added first. Then, from greatest to least, each character gets added over time. That way, the devs know who the people want first and last. For me, I'd be joining team Brain Drain. Wbu?

Oh no, I apologize for misunderstanding. Still, I think my first priority is improvements to the game. Y'know, more story and bug fixes first. Then once we get out to open waters, that's where we start getting our characters.
Something interesting I think for as to how we get our characters is to set up a prize fight with different teams representating each potential character. It lasts for a week, and at the end of the week the team with the most votes gets their characters added first. Then, from greatest to least, each character gets added over time. That way, the devs know who the people want first and last. For me, I'd be joining team Brain Drain. Wbu?
Good ideas, all I can say really.
I'm down for Annie or Panzerfaust for the new chars.

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora
Good ideas, all I can say really.
I'm down for Annie or Panzerfaust for the new chars.
Panzerfaust is good, but I think Annie and Umbrella are all but given at this point. Which is why I'm voting for the underdogs. Itd be hysterical to see Annie and Umbrella lose, then the devs draw all the other winners laughing at them.

Panzerfaust is good, but I think Annie and Umbrella are all but given at this point. Which is why I'm voting for the underdogs. Itd be hysterical to see Annie and Umbrella lose, then the devs draw all the other winners laughing at them.
That would be hilarious, and thus the title of salt girls remain as their own.

That would be hilarious, and thus the title of salt girls remain as their own.
Finally, after years of waiting... Annie and Umbrella are going to- oh wait no, nevermind, the game is shutting down. Oh my god, I think I'd piss myself laughing.

Honestly if they implemented a little meter above the shop that was just "Amount of money until a brand new character fully funded" like the Indiegogo one how much do you think theonite purchases would skyrocket lmao

Honestly if they implemented a little meter above the shop that was just "Amount of money until a brand new character fully funded" like the Indiegogo one how much do you think theonite purchases would skyrocket lmao
Pretty high, doing it a 2nd time though would depend on whether they kept their word on the 1st one or not.

Pretty high, doing it a 2nd time though would depend on whether they kept their word on the 1st one or not.
Well yeah definitely, though would making a character be easier for mobile? I imagine you don't need to have as many moves. So some of the work could be held off for when they get hopefully implemented into Skullgirls 2