• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.2.3 Update Notes (LIVE!)

That's awesome! I never knew that updates had to be submitted first and approved by Apple (learned something new today!) Good luck!!
Me too. Now I'm wondering if this is exclusive to Apple or if android updates have to be submitted and approved as well.

Now I'm wondering if this is exclusive to Apple or if android updates have to be submitted and approved as well.

Well there are few platforms that have submission system for new games/updates to already released games (apart from Apple there are Sony-PS4, Microsoft-XBO etc.) because they have list of requirements that have to be met.

Google Play either don't have such list or their list is so small that it is already part of Apple's huge list.

Reactions: Prmth456
Well there are few platforms that have submission system for new games/updates to already released games (apart from Apple there are Sony-PS4, Microsoft-XBO etc.) because they have list of requirements that have to be met.

Google Play either don't have such list or their list is so small that it is already part of Apple's huge list.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Let's hope apple doesn't take too long to approve the update, can't wait for those Eliza relics.

UPDATE: The new build will be released TONIGHT and will officially be live as of 7/9/17 in all time zones (if not sooner).

The Eliza Relic is scheduled to be live on Sundays but - since this update was unexpectedly delayed - we are going to extend the Eliza Relic availability until end of day Monday (alongside the Filia Relic). This will be a one time only event after which the Eliza Relics will resume their normal schedule on Sundays.

Thanks for your patience - and good luck with your Eliza Relics!

UPDATE: The new build will be released TONIGHT and will officially be live as of 7/9/17 in all time zones (if not sooner).

The Eliza Relic is scheduled to be live on Sundays but - since this update was unexpectedly delayed - we are going to extend the Eliza Relic availability until end of day Monday (alongside the Filia Relic). This will be a one time only event after which the Eliza Relics will resume their normal schedule on Sundays.

Thanks for your patience - and good luck with your Eliza Relics!
Thank you! You have no idea how happy this makes me. Wish I had the money to buy more theonite for this, though. That way I could buy more than just one of the 10+1s.

Reactions: MightyZug

Okay, how long is until 'tonight'? In Australia where I am the ninth was yesterday, and it's aalmost midday now. Which Timezone are you based in?

Okay, how long is until 'tonight'? In Australia where I am the ninth was yesterday, and it's aalmost midday now. Which Timezone are you based in?

We are PST-based. I almost got very time-zone-y in my post, but decided to leave it vague. That's what I get! ;)

At the end of the day, LINE is responsible for officially updating the build, so we can't concretely define exactly when it will go live. Everything should be live/available within the next 6 hours (but hopefully no later than the next 12 hours). You should see a Maintenance notification pop up if you login in the near future.

This build will also require a Client update, and each store can take 1-3 hours to properly propagate the new client after we click the RELEASE button, so there's a host of potential delays along the way.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and it's all up before you know it!

You should see a Maintenance notification pop up if you login in the near future.

Whoo! Got the notice. Thanks devs for keeping us up to date! And thanks for keeping the Eliza relics open until Monday, it really shows that you care about us players :)19988811_10213849861704425_1086221185_n.jpg

I can barely wait. A question thou, about the collection layout and skill stat viewings and such. Can we look forward to them on the next update?

This update is awesome, Eliza is so much more fun to play now that Sekhmet mode is usable!

Lucky, I got 3 in deniles and a freaking decrypted.

We all can't be lucky my friend but keep at it, bloodbath isn't as good as diva anyway so if you've got her use her instead of going for bloodbath unless you want it desperately which in that case good luck XD.

First impressions on the update are fantastic! I think one of the best parts about it is that fighting overall feels more responsive because we can try to escape after hitting a blocking opponent and it seems like the opponent is better at blocking ill-timed BBs. Eliza's Sekhmet mode plays so much better now. I just received all but Bloodbath so far; Bloody Valentine may be my favorite because her play style can be so unique without necessarily needing Sekhmet mode. Thanks devs for the hard work!