• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Help: Princess Pride's Builds?

Joanie

Reaction score
I'm having trouble decide how I should build Princess Pride (I just noticed the pun, cult classic) and I only have a limited amount of skill points, maybe 2 full skill trees at the moment.

I've been prefering offensive builds (SE with ATK #, ATK +%, Crit Rate, Crit DMG.) because I've lost a few fights due to the time limit: However, PP benefit from HP with the tear regen since regen heal based on the amount of HP, but I'm worried that with the 1.2.0 AI it's unwise to play too defensively. So I'm torn between the DMG tree and the HP tree. (Or maybe the MOVE tree for tear generation?)

Also, I'm not quite sure about which moves I should use for PP even since I've mostly just play Peacocks but I need more upgraded Gold fighters for Prize Fights.

Princess Pride Parasoul is one of the best fighters, even after a slight nerf she still has the best self heal capability out of all the characters in game.

You can either play her offensively, by focusing on stats and moves that dish out damage fast. Or defensively, where you can out-tank the enemy and constantly heal yourself to last through the entire fight.

If you choose to play her offensively, build up these stats for maximum DPS: meter gain, ATK, and crit rate. For an offensive build these blockbusters tend to work the best: Inferno Brigade BB3, Motor Brigade BB2, Silent Scope or Canopy Bounce BB1. As for special moves, it's always a good idea to have Egret Moto and Napalm Shot, since they are both long ranged attacks that do a decent amount of damage.

If you like the defensive route, build bleed resistance, defence, and HP. The idea is to be as tanky as possible and constantly spawn a lot of tears. The blockbusters you should equip are Inferno Brigade BB3, Napalm Shower BB2 (it spawns 3 tears instantly so you get 3 stacks of regen right away). As for the rest you can have 3 special moves since the purpose of defence is to last longer than your enemies in the battle. Egret Dive, Napalm Toss, and Napalm Shot are ideal. But you can substitute either Egret Dive or Napalm shot with a BB1, preferresbly Silent Scope.

TL;DR

Offensive build: +meter gain, +ATK% or #, +crit rate
Inferno Brigade/Motor Brigade/Silent Scope/Egret Moto/Napalm Shot

Defensive build: +bleed resistance, +defence %, +HP% or #
Inferno Brigade/Napalm Shower/Silent Scope/Napalm Toss/Napalm Shot

Reactions: Joanie
OMG.. you guys are super lucky!

I've been looking out for a Princess Pride Parasoul for over 2 months now!

My only gold fighter left to snag besides Eliza!!!

No Egrets Parasoul is already SUPER powerful and one of the best silver fighters imo. Can't imagine how godly Princess Pride is.

I always thought Napalm shower was a JUNK move and ended up selling iT!!! (with the new 300 move list its so hard to decide what to keep!!!!) O. It can regen you?? That seems kind of OP...

always wanted to play a character that can self heal!

OMG.. you guys are super lucky!

I've been looking out for a Princess Pride Parasoul for over 2 months now!

My only gold fighter left to snag besides Eliza!!!

No Egrets Parasoul is already SUPER powerful and one of the best silver fighters imo. Can't imagine how godly Princess Pride is.

I always thought Napalm shower was a JUNK move and ended up selling iT!!! (with the new 300 move list its so hard to decide what to keep!!!!) O. It can regen you?? That seems kind of OP...

always wanted to play a character that can self heal!

Napalm Shower is a BB2 that spawns 3 tears and does no damage. Since Princess Pride gets 1 stack of regen per tear. She can get 3 stacks right away from using that move, heal 3% of max HP per second. Also you can detonate the tears for more health back.

Napalm Shower is a BB2 that spawns 3 tears and does no damage. Since Princess Pride gets 1 stack of regen per tear. She can get 3 stacks right away from using that move, heal 3% of max HP per second. Also you can detonate the tears for more health back.
Yep.. I only found out later you can detonate tears.

I had no idea what they were and only saw computer AI exploding it... and finally figured with help that you can press down hard and it will detonate!!

If only I had known... anyway no rush! I doubt I am lucky enough to get the Princess Pride via relic

Hopefully an event is soon for Parasoul as she is one of my fav champs. And i willt ry super hard!