• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If I have +100%atk

Luke

Reaction score
Would any other stat matter at that point? For Gold fighters, max level.

I haven't got anything that far but I think the question came up before and it was said there's no cap on attack. So it should be possible to go past 100%

Would any other stat matter at that point? For Gold fighters, max level.

Yes, depending on the fighter. Usually the second stat you'll want to invest in is +50% defence. Then, depending on the fighter you can choose between +50% HP, +50% meter gain, or +50% crit rate.

You'd have to be pretty lucky (and rich) to get +100% ATK. I've been playing since the very beginning and only managed to get +70% ATK on my Harlequin.

Atk bonus has no cap. Someone smart (probably Raidriar but idr for sure) did the math and discovered that investing purely into attack isn't optimal for pure DPS. At 100% atk or more, it honestly probably doesn't matter anymore. Plus, i doubt anybody is going to get moves with optimal stats as well as perfect stat distributions from upgrades to truly achieve this theoretical perfect DPS build that they proposed.

now thats a topic id like to read, for scientific purposes of course.

and side note on that super solider thing. I was foolish and sleep deprived when i choose to fight against an armed force Cerebella in my 20+ streak gold prize fight. I died so fast.

Yes, depending on the fighter. Usually the second stat you'll want to invest in is +50% defence. Then, depending on the fighter you can choose between +50% HP, +50% meter gain, or +50% crit rate.

You'd have to be pretty lucky (and rich) to get +100% ATK. I've been playing since the very beginning and only managed to get +70% ATK on my Harlequin.

and here i was day dreaming about how "on average" if i get all five moves with +ATK% and "statistically" the +ATK% will level up five time to 21% each. Eventually, it will happen, right?

now thats a topic id like to read, for scientific purposes of course.

and side note on that super solider thing. I was foolish and sleep deprived when i choose to fight against an armed force Cerebella in my 20+ streak gold prize fight. I died so fast.

and here i was day dreaming about how "on average" if i get all five moves with +ATK% and "statistically" the +ATK% will level up five time to 21% each. Eventually, it will happen, right?

If you get lucky and upgrade all 5 moves to level 15, you'll get at least +100% ATK. But RNG is very unpredictable so all I can say is good luck.

Atk bonus has no cap. Someone smart (probably Raidriar but idr for sure) did the math and discovered that investing purely into attack isn't optimal for pure DPS. At 100% atk or more, it honestly probably doesn't matter anymore. Plus, i doubt anybody is going to get moves with optimal stats as well as perfect stat distributions from upgrades to truly achieve this theoretical perfect DPS build that they proposed.

i wrote a program to compute the absolutely optimal dps given 3 moves with %atk, crit rate, and crit damage, and the optimal layout is something like +114% atk, +78% crit (for a total of 98% crit chance) and +69% crit damage (for a total of 114% crit damage) for optimal dps, but any less than 5 level 15 moves its best to focus on attack for pure offensive power, and of course 50% def should be prioritized above everything else

i wrote a program to compute the absolutely optimal dps given 3 moves with %atk, crit rate, and crit damage, and the optimal layout is something like +114% atk, +78% crit (for a total of 98% crit chance) and +69% crit damage (for a total of 114% crit damage) for optimal dps, but any less than 5 level 15 moves its best to focus on attack for pure offensive power, and of course 50% def should be prioritized above everything else

Does anyone actually have level 15 moves?

:3

How much does it cost to upgrade to level 15?

I'm at level 10 ish and it's already near 6 digits :3 :3 :3

How much does it cost to upgrade to level 15?

I'm at level 10 ish and it's already near 6 digits :3 :3 :3
what kind of move? bronze, silver or gold. I only ever looked into leveling up gold moves. according Keebs fully leveling a gold move(lvl 30) is close to 3million.