• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Tips on how to get new Moves List?

Osterus

Reaction score
So after playing 1.2 extensively, I've noticed some new moves in the game?

Peacock has an Unstoppable Force skill. (basically a big fat bomb with a countdown timer that looks like a giant waterballoon 3 times the size of peacock)

Big Band has a move where he jumps in the air and shoots downwards... like 5 missiles or something.

Is it just me or are there new moves added to the game and if yes, how to we obtain :D

So after playing 1.2 extensively, I've noticed some new moves in the game?

Peacock has an Unstoppable Force skill. (basically a big fat bomb with a countdown timer that looks like a giant waterballoon 3 times the size of peacock)
Big Band has a move where he jumps in the air and shoots downwards... like 5 missiles or something.
Is it just me or are there new moves added to the game and if yes, how to we obtain :D
Nope. Not new. Peacock's had Lonesome Lenny for a while.
For BB, do you mean the one where he jumps up and something spins around where his legs were?

Reactions: Osterus
Nope. Not new. Peacock's had Lonesome Lenny for a while.
For BB, do you mean the one where he jumps up and something spins around where his legs were?
Oh Lonesome Lenny! Yes that sounds correct!

For BB, he jumps in the air and spins around and i think it's his legs? (I've only seen it once)

And he shoots something downwards? But I don't know if it's his legs that's doing damage?

Haha he is such a strange character!

Are these moves available in the game? Or are they like Valentines Ressurection Move that seems to be really super duper hard to obtain?

Oh Lonesome Lenny! Yes that sounds correct!

For BB, he jumps in the air and spins around and i think it's his legs? (I've only seen it once)

And he shoots something downwards? But I don't know if it's his legs that's doing damage?

Haha he is such a strange character!

Are these moves available in the game? Or are they like Valentines Ressurection Move that seems to be really super duper hard to obtain?
The Big Band move you're think of might be a BB2 called Typani Drive. I believe all of these moves are available in game, maybe with different drop rates.

Have you managed to get the lonesome lenny, typani drive or the Valentine resurrection skill yet terrific?

It seems some moves are super duper rare.. even rarer than the level 8 blockbuster GOLD moves.

I haven't even seen bronze versions yet.

ALthough I did manage to get a bronze version of "Sweet Clarinet" for Big Band, and haven't gotten a single silver or gold yet but pity this move isn't great LOL.

Seems strange I can find 3-4 Strike up the Band and Tuba Tuba (gold sets) and some of the other moves seem unobtainable.

Have you managed to get the lonesome lenny, typani drive or the Valentine resurrection skill yet terrific?

It seems some moves are super duper rare.. even rarer than the level 8 blockbuster GOLD moves.

I haven't even seen bronze versions yet.

ALthough I did manage to get a bronze version of "Sweet Clarinet" for Big Band, and haven't gotten a single silver or gold yet but pity this move isn't great LOL.

Seems strange I can find 3-4 Strike up the Band and Tuba Tuba (gold sets) and some of the other moves seem unobtainable.

Nope, didn't manage to get any of those new moves. Though Lonesome Lenny has been around since the last version and I think I got a bronze variant once.

From what I noticed certain blockbusters and specials appear to have lower drop rates than others. Such as Valentine's gold Countervenom BBs, but as always with random drops - YMMV!

Hm yes... I have to be extra careful about deleting moves now!!!

It seems some moves are SUPER rare and it's always nice to have different characters with differnet move sets for variability in gameplay

Hm yes... I have to be extra careful about deleting moves now!!!

It seems some moves are SUPER rare and it's always nice to have different characters with differnet move sets for variability in gameplay

I had to sell a bunch of tag out moves and taunts to make room for other new ones. It sucks I had to do that cuz they were gold tiers too, and was fairly rare from what I've seen. But oh well it's not like I'll actually ever equip them in a fight.

I've been grinding for a long time and this is what I've managed to get (1 of each, highest rarity, best stats, the rest I delete):

http://imgur.com/a/dawcC

EDIT: For some reason I couldn't upload my last pic:

http://imgur.com/a/mwWVx

I don't have Parasoul's BB5, Big Band's BB5 and Painwheel's BB7.

I think my collection should be a pretty good estimate of what moves are obtainable in the game. I know that you (moisterrific) have grinded a lot as well. Could you perhaps compare our stuff and perhaps show some of the moves I don't have, so we can have a full set?

Last edited:
Reactions: moisterrific
I've been grinding for a long time and this is what I've managed to get (1 of each, highest rarity, best stats, the rest I delete):

http://imgur.com/a/dawcC

I don't have Parasoul's BB5, Big Band's BB5 and Painwheel's BB7.

I think my collection should be a pretty good estimate of what moves are obtainable in the game. I know that you (moisterrific) have grinded a lot as well. Could you perhaps compare our stuff and perhaps show some of the moves I don't have, so we can have a full set?

By the way you can now directly include images in posts, or embed them thru an Imgur link.

Likewise, I don't keep every move I get. I sell any move that isn't gold and sell all the gold moves with inferior stats and low tier moves.

I'd love to get a comparison thread going where we all just post the moves we've acquired so we can sort of unofficially measure the drop rates and get a good idea of which moves are more common and which ones are rare.

We could make a new thread dedicated to showing our collections, for the sake of data science and not for showing off! (Also I don't want to derail this thread's topic)

How is it POSSIBLE to only have 91 moves with 40 characters???!!!!

Thank you for the images btw...

BTW Duddert, what is the first move in the image you posted for Peakcock? The one with the red/white flag?

That move must be super rare too..

That's the only move I don't recognise from your list.

I seem to have every move on your list except that one. Can't find any that I have that you do not have as well besides the red/white peacock one!

By the way you can now directly include images in posts, or embed them thru an Imgur link.

Likewise, I don't keep every move I get. I sell any move that isn't gold and sell all the gold moves with inferior stats and low tier moves.

I'd love to get a comparison thread going where we all just post the moves we've acquired so we can sort of unofficially measure the drop rates and get a good idea of which moves are more common and which ones are rare.

We could make a new thread dedicated to showing our collections, for the sake of data science and not for showing off! (Also I don't want to derail this thread's topic)

I'd be down for that. That was kind of why I posted this. I wasn't trying to show off, I just kind of wanted to know what moves I was still mising out on.

This would be great if we can post what moves we are missing!!!

I think the biggest joy out of this game is getting that super rare and powerful move/blockbuster!

How is it POSSIBLE to only have 91 moves with 40 characters???!!!!

Thank you for the images btw...

BTW Duddert, what is the first move in the image you posted for Peakcock? The one with the red/white flag?

That move must be super rare too..

That's the only move I don't recognise from your list.

Well, I'd personally say that every move that I either don't have or have as a silver, probably has a lower drop rate. But then again, that may just be my experience.

As for Peacock's move, that one is her BB7: Deadly Airport. 15% chance on hit to inflict HEAVY BLEED for 5 seconds.

I seem to have every move on your list except that one. Can't find any that I have that you do not have as well besides the red/white peacock one!

That's good to know.

Woops!

Plus the Lonesome Lenny. I don't have that one either after a 4th check of your moves list hehe\

EDIT: Do you have "Dead on Arrival" on Valentine? It basically looks like a big red skull (BB8 Blockbuster move for Valentine) and Laryngectomy (BB5 for Valentine where she shoots enemy in the air and uh.... hurts their throat lol)?

I think another move you do not have is "Sweet Clarinet" for Big Band, but you may have deleted it because the move doesn't do much damage hehe.

Hmm you have a gold Motor Brigade for Parasoul!! I've been hunting a gold one since forever... but that's the only move I managed to only find bronze in.

Last edited:
Do you have "Dead on Arrival" on Valentine? It basically looks like a big red skull (BB8 Blockbuster move for Valentine) and Laryngectomy (BB5 for Valentine where she shoots enemy in the air and uh.... hurts their throat lol)?
Yeah, I posted it in the second link. For some reason imgur didn't want to upload that picture on the first try.

I think another move you do not have is "Sweet Clarinet" for Big Band, but you may have deleted it because the move doesn't do much damage hehe.
No. I don't think I've gotten that one then. Or maybe I accidentally threw it away. Do you have a picture of it?

Yep -- posted it to the other thread with the pictures hehe.