• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Split Second.png
PARASOUL - SPLIT SECOND
"I don't need hours or days or years. I only need seconds."

SIGNATURE ABILITY: Chronobreak

1) While the opponent is near 3 or more TEARS, the next hit deals an additional 10/15/20% of the opponent’s MAX HEALTH and DETONATES all TEARS.
2) When DETONATING 5 TEARS at once, heal all SCRATCH DAMAGE, an extra 15/20/25% HEALTH, and gain HASTE for 15 seconds.

s1-spoilers-arcane-and-its-use-of-symmetry-in-character-v0-zm4cqb7lppc91.jpg

Color palettes from Anime & Manga characters!!
View attachment 20653View attachment 20656
Prilin-Uncock (プリリン・アンコック) from Crayon Shin-chan: Fierceness That Invites Storm! The Hero of Kinpoko (クレヨンしんちゃん ちょー嵐を呼ぶ 金矛の勇者)

View attachment 20654View attachment 20657
Toppema Mappet (トッペマ・マペット) from Crayon Shin-chan: Great Adventure in Henderland (クレヨンしんちゃん ヘンダーランドの大冒険)

View attachment 20655View attachment 20658

(Looking at the official Twitter post, it seems that a variant based on the same character will probably appear...)
Nezuko Kamado (竈門禰󠄀豆子) from Demon Slayer (鬼滅の刃)
love it

Reactions: 道民紳士
w
New Marie fan-palette!!! (Possibly the result of watching a certain new mini-series)

View attachment 20692
Reference: The Lich, from Adventure Time

Ability: Impending Doom
• While at least 100%/75%/50% CHARGED, gain 1 stack of permanent MIASMA for each living opponent.
• Once per match when using a LEVEL 3 BLOCKBUSTER, shroud the stage in darkness and inflict permanent SLOW, FATIGUE, and QUIETUS for 20/25/30 seconds. Timers on all DEBUFFS are paused while the stage is in darkness.
would love it to be official one day

Reactions: UmComfy39
The reference to Giffany from Gravity Falls, I thought it would be nice to be a good fit for Neutral/Water, but in the dark it's straight waa.

The key ability — Coding.

SA1: When close to an opponent, Robo-Fortune gives bleeds to enemy every 4/3/2 seconds. The bleeding stops if Robo Fortune or the opponent finishes the combo.

SA2: BEAM and ENERGY attacks of the enemy with BLEEDING restore 15 / 22.5 / 30% of the damage done.

My game ID: 50k4-37wux

View attachment 20736View attachment 20743
«We will be together forever, Soos!»View attachment 20742
Full sprite in png
oooh, that's a nice one, not many people remember her from the show

Reactions: EreyaReisher
2019 Edit: A lot of the initial post in this thread is wildly out of date, and there's newer better tools for making custom cards. I've moved most of the the original post into Spoilers.

Here's where you can make custom palettes for any of the cast:
https://sgmpalette.netlify.com/

Here's where you can make custom cards (using your new fancy palettes if you wish):
https://sgmcard.netlify.com/

Feel free to post your works in here! HOWEVER there's a couple of stipulations:

What this means is please do not complain that HVS stole your ideas and put them in the game. There's only a limited pool of characters and palettes to choose from, so there's a chance that anything you make in here may also be what Hidden Variable Studios came up with by themselves. We're using their assets and characters to make these fake cards, so be nice.

zl3HteA.png
XsX0WaG.png
0IFtE1e.png
EL8RtQ4.png

To do this I made a pretty simple Photoshop file for swapping in different pieces. I figured it'd be fun to give it to y'all so you can make your own cards too!
You can get the Photoshop file here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PCHvZw5oJuUVtUrB9HpRSaLWUxOHnwlG
You'll also need the Washington Bold font for all the text: https://www.fontyukle.net/en/Washington+D+Bold.ttf

If you don't have access to Photoshop, I've also made some simple templates you can try to mess around with in whatever art programs you do like:
DQFvBIa.png
KXjux5F.png
K35ltZq.png
Yl4ai2P.png
0EVafn3.png
g9PemBN.png
wNyTBn3.png
LApkF7P.png
Qr1kgTV.png
MbqaMVp.png
iC1pUpN.png
V1tEycw.png
hsER1c5.png
aZS8Gh9.png
2GuY1Le.png
Here's all the text pieces you'll need:
QBTGrK4.png

The templates I've made aren't perfect, but they should be pretty servicible at least.

Feel free to post your works in here! HOWEVER there's a couple of stipulations:

What this means is please do not complain that HVS stole your ideas and put them in the game. There's only a limited pool of characters and palettes to choose from, so there's a chance that anything you make in here may also be what Hidden Variable Studios came up with by themselves. We're using their assets and characters to make these fake cards, so be nice.

If you have any questions or feedback on these fan art cards, post away!
most incredibly interesting 👍

Can I ask a funny curious question about this? Can these animation figures of our characters here be used for other legit PC platforms like M.U.G.E.N?

Just wondering and thinking about, nothing harm done 😊🤔

Last edited:
loved the Tornado as the vacuum, Sonic & Knuckles was really clever too
It's an honor! I love the trio of Sonic & Tails & 1696699963578.png, so I chose this color scheme. I'm glad I chose the tornado color for the vacuum cleaner, and I'm personally satisfied with it!

Reactions: RizeSheela
I think Rebecca is the most fascinating character in the animation, and I am deeply grateful to Trigger for bringing her into the animation! I luv her :D
Hello there dear friend, how are you dear? Yes it's really fascinating and very most interesting to see how we love all these characters and enjoy of having fun to do all those very cool awesome pallette types for our game here to put in 😊😉🥰👍✌️

Please do kindly check out and rate my other posts within the new forums/ threads sections and you may find something really very interesting and helpful and useful. Have a good fine day, have fun and enjoy the Skullgirls. God bless and take good care 😉👍✌️😊

I really love this. I really wish that our HV devs could put that dark pallette of Anny to our game. We should vote up in for a majority for this
😉😈🥰😜

Reactions: zenni123