• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Lonesome lenny

Ryan Harrison

Reaction score
Is it usable anywhere other than the corner and if so where and how because it doesn't seem like any of the other bbs push him.

Last edited:
Lonesone Lenny isn't that good of a BB. But Peacock has some other BBs that abuse the fact that you can't jump in this game, like George's Day Out and Impending Doom, forcing your opponent to either block it out and get grabbed, or eat the damage. You can even do a grab into a George's Day Out since Peacock's grab throws in a straight line. That's all I can add.

Lonesone Lenny isn't that good of a BB. But Peacock has some other BBs that abuse the fact that you can't jump in this game, like George's Day Out and Impending Doom, forcing your opponent to either block it out and get grabbed, or eat the damage. You can even do a grab into a George's Day Out since Peacock's grab throws in a straight line. That's all I can add.
Oh sorry I don't really need this thread anymore I just can't find a way to delete it. Thanks for the reply anyways :).

here i come to say i use Lonesone Lenny all the time. I just put it down and wait for the AI to run into it. 90%+ the AI run into it and always 1hit KO.
(my Lonesone Lenny usually deals 20K dmg)