• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

UPDATE: 1.4.2 LIVE / 1.4.1 Android Stability Issues

We're doing everything in our power to secure more testing to help prevent these issues in the future.
The more successful the game is, the more resources we'll have at our disposal.
Wonderful! Thank you for all your hard work as it stands!

Gracias!!! Es bueno saber que estan trqbajando en ello ya que este juego esta muy bueno.Pero seria bueno (Para algunos) un link para actualizar :D ya que si entro en play store dice que no es compatible.!!!Muchas Gracias Por Su Atencion!!!

Edit : Okay so it's fine now but it was a 15 minute delay before screen took action since "Play" button was unresponsive, i switched from another phone to Galaxy S6 and everything else is pretty much instantly responsive.

1.4.2 is out! Still gonna check it though hahaha happy playing you guys :)

It's still on maintenance, dang hahaha oh well. Got too excited

That's great to hear, thanks for the quick solution development team :D

I mean I have no problem with this game or anything like that but I feel as if I can't even play anymore with the amount of updates going on ;-;

Sigo sin poder jugar :(
Me aparece que no es compatible y mi dispositivo es un j5 (2016)Si me pudieran ayudar por favor

Reactions: Zenon
Me aparece que no es compatible y mi dispositivo es un j5 (2016)Si me pudieran ayudar por favor
La tienda Aptoide es una buena alternativa a Play Store. Aunque en esa tienda tarda un poco en salir las actualizaciones (minimo una cuantas horas, maximo uno o dos dias) ahi se puede descargar el juego. NOTA: La razon por la que no puede ser compatible segun Play Store es por el RAM, lo que hace que el juego sea lento (Aunque a mi el juego si corre bien). Espero haberte ayudado

Reactions: Zenon
Tengo dl mismo cel descarga el apk de aptoide en el telefono y a jugar

UPDATE (9/7): As many of you have already discovered, 1.4.2 (which includes a fix to the auto-dash / crashing issue) has been released on Google Play. Let us know if you have any further issues!

We know some users have reported issues with Android OS 8.0. Skullgirls does not currently officially support OS 8.0 - it works on some devices and (clearly) does not work on others. Resolving this is one of our top priorities. We plan to include full OS 8.0 support in our 1.5 update later this month.

We are still discussing with LINE, but expect something in the mail in the next few days as a small gesture of thanks for your patience while we sorted all this out.
There are errors in game
1. Energy: if you loose a battle you wont loose energy if you touch the replay button on loose screen
2. The movements: the movements of the characters got messed if you touch the order buttpns like the most powerfull or the types and they got messed its all for now

Ill search for more and report

There are errors in game
1. Energy: if you loose a battle you wont loose energy if you touch the replay button on loose screen
2. The movements: the movements of the characters got messed if you touch the order buttpns like the most powerfull or the types and they got messed its all for now

Ill search for more and report
Thanks for these!
However, if you can post things like this in the Bugs Section it'd be very helpful!

new gold fighters (one new gold for each character, 9 total) are confirmed to be coming in 1.5.0
Sweet! More to add to my collection! Let's hope these Gold fighters are not as difficult to get as the ones in relics.

Sweet! More to add to my collection! Let's hope these Gold fighters are not as difficult to get as the ones in relics.
Nothing has been confirmed about how we can obtain them. Regardless, I only hope they're fun and worth getting.

By the way i just wanted to know i bought the 11 chests 1500 gems of peacock and just sjetchy and rerun is this because of the update? Im frustrated that 2 weeks i spent saving gems and throw them like with that