• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How much do you spend/have you spend on SG & SGM?

How much money have you spent on Skullgirls?

• I'm a full F2P. I haven't even bought the original game!

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I'm a full F2P. I've bought the original, no DLC.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I'm a full F2P. I've bought the original, with the DLC!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I spend a bit of money on SGM, and I've bought Skullgirls. Still no DLC.

• I spend a bit of money on SGM, and I've bought SG with DLC

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I spend a lot of money on SGM, and I've bought everything for SG itself.

• I spend a lot of money on SGM, but I've only bought SG. No DLC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am very likely a whale and I've only bought SG.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am very likely a whale and I've bought everything in Skullgirls.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I've donated to the Kickstarter!

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember playing Soul Calibur 2 as a kid and struggling to do anything outside of quarter-circle attacks and basic grabs: Pausing the match and viewing the very expansive list of commands was something I did often but it was impossible to memorise.

Smash Bros is more my thing, though I haven't played it for a while. I tried Pokken Tournament for the first time yesterday and that also looks like something I'd enjoy a lot if I had a Wii U or Switch.

I remember playing Soul Calibur 2 as a kid and struggling to do anything outside of quarter-circle attacks and basic grabs: Pausing the match and viewing the very expansive list of commands was something I did often but it was impossible to memorise.

Smash Bros is more my thing, though I haven't played it for a while. I tried Pokken Tournament for the first time yesterday and that also looks like something I'd enjoy a lot if I had a Wii U or Switch.
i always liked Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm's controls.
lots of combos which were pretty easy to do

Full F2P. Haven’t spent any money on mobile version.
I would have bought the original game if the 2nd Encore version was available on Xbox. I guess there’s always hope that it comes out on switch.

I'm an oldie. lmao I've actually donated to the og kickstarter and casted my vote into make umbrella a playable character but we got big band instead. I'm not too dissapointed tho, hes pretty fun to play.

I have spent a bit of money on SGM (about 10 dollars) and i hope to spend more when my budget allows for it. I've been reccomending my friends to check out the mobile and console games as well. My reason for doing so is that hopefully if the mobile game gets big enough to draw people in /make some money, the creators might be motivated to make more DLC for the original (skullgirls 3rd encore?).

I'm still :O that one of the best SG pro players is a dev for SGM now tho.

Reactions: Ryouhi