• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

was peacock's juggle reach reduced in 1.5?

Luke

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed when especially fighting against cerebella peacock wont finish her juggle before landing back down, or she won't even jump up after luncher. I'm posting here in case this is because of the new lags I'm experiencing after 1.5 update.

One more question, is there a reach for juggle even? I thought after luncher unless you swiped up only once the juggle usually finishes itself.

Anyone else noticed when especially fighting against cerebella peacock wont finish her juggle before landing back down, or she won't even jump up after luncher. I'm posting here in case this is because of the new lags I'm experiencing after 1.5 update.
For me her juggle was problematic even before update. In certain combos some characters (typically bella and filia) would fall out of juggle

One more question, is there a reach for juggle even? I thought after luncher unless you swiped up only once the juggle usually finishes itself.
Errrm. For me Peacock juggle was actually problematic BEFORE 1.5. In certain combos (typically with extended ground section) certain characters (usually bella and filia) would tech mid juggle, land (not fall) while I'm airborne and punish me on my landing. But that only happened with extended combos (GDO or Impending Doom in the ground section before launcher) and not in the "raw" ground - launcher - juggle combo. In 1.5 GDO and Doom can't be squeezed before launcher anymore, so this is not a problem. Or maybe it happens too and I just don't notice since I have to forgo juggle altogether to get GDO/Doom out (one of them is always ready, and I only have one Peacock without GDO).

I’ve ran into the issue as well but only a few times. I tried to find out how to make it happen consistently but I haven’t ran into it since. I can’t reallt say that maybe “the juggle was triggered on the very possible edge it could reach” because I’ve seen it happen when you’re right in their face too. It could be a bug that shows up somewhat rarely, as personally I haven’t encountered it since the day after the update. Best advice I can offer is to report it to the bug board if it becomes a constant issue.

And from what I’ve personally observed the air juggle does have a reach for characters and the combo will not finish if you swipe up while the AI is a bit too far away. They’ll still go into the air, but will only take a few hits of the air combo.

I am not sure about her juggle but anyone notice there's now a bit of delay after george's day out? also seems to be a bit of a delay after she shoots her gun, it does not seem as instant as before? :3 :3 :3