• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Infinite Double Heavy Regeneration In 'Hot Off The Presses' Prize Fight?

Mecha_Shadow

Reaction score
i was just in a fight against someone in one of the new prize fights when I learned that I couldn't really deal any damage. it was against a Hellsing based Peacock who, not only wont be damaged at certain times (which is tough enough alone) but also all the damage I dealt was undone in a mere few seconds. it was about 700 points of health restored every second or so. I know there are some tough customers when theres a prize fight to plow through, but I was literally fighting an unwinnable battle. and I was only on "streak 3" that's not that hard in terms of how far ive managed to go in the past. should this be allowed to be a thing? I personally see it as something near impossible to win and as a waste of energy

Look at the PF modifier. If you were playing hot off the press PF, it has permanent heal and regen for negative status effect modifier (stackable up to 5 times). Meaning that if you have moves or character SAs that put negative effects on enemies, you are giving them permanent regen (up to 50% HP per 10s) and damage (up to +100% damage). At which point if you don't have a combo that can oneshot people (or SA that grants heal block like wulfsbane), you might as well give up.

Look at the PF modifier. If you were playing hot off the press PF, it has permanent heal and regen for negative status effect modifier (stackable up to 5 times). Meaning that if you have moves or character SAs that put negative effects on enemies, you are giving them permanent regen (up to 50% HP per 10s) and damage (up to +100% damage). At which point if you don't have a combo that can oneshot people (or SA that grants heal block like wulfsbane), you might as well give up.
that's incredibly unfair, tho :( pretty much all of my gold fighters that can actually hit hard and get the big points have that. I don't have anyone that doesn't inflict negative stats, how am I supposed to win the new gold fighters now?

that's incredibly unfair, tho :( pretty much all of my gold fighters that can actually hit hard and get the big points have that. I don't have anyone that doesn't inflict negative stats, how am I supposed to win the new gold fighters now?
Improvise, adapt, overcome. (insert picture of bear grylls)

Improvise, adapt, overcome. (insert picture of bear grylls)
that's much easier said than done, especially when, at this moment, there are only 2 days to do this :/ the thing that makes this unfair is the harsh inability for people to prepare for such a battle. there are the ones that play this game religiously, then the ones that have played about everything and come back on to see the new stuff. not everyone can "adapt" to something that has such a tight deadline to finish by

Reactions: Boogiepop
that's much easier said than done, especially when, at this moment, there are only 2 days to do this :/ the thing that makes this unfair is the harsh inability for people to prepare for such a battle. there are the ones that play this game religiously, then the ones that have played about everything and come back on to see the new stuff. not everyone can "adapt" to something that has such a tight deadline to finish by
Well, tell me what fighters you are using and I'll try and tell you what you can do adapt to the new pf.

Well, tell me what fighters you are using and I'll try and tell you what you can do adapt to the new pf.
the main fighters im using are the purple Painwheel lvl 47 (6865) [halfway upgraded] has Hatred Install, Death Crawl and Buer Overdrive equipped

the Hellsing Peacock lvl 27 (5476) [one upgrade away from completion] has Good Fellows, George's Day Out, Impending Doom, Argus Agony and Bang Bang Bang equipped

and the original Peacock lvl 35 (5130) [completely upgraded] exact same setup as Hellsing Peacock, only Bang Bang Bang is replaced with Lonesome Lenny

the main fighters im using are the purple Painwheel lvl 47 (6865) [almost completely upgraded] has Hatred Install, Death Crawl and Buer Overdrive equipped

the Hellsing Peacock lvl 27 (5476) [one upgrade away from completion] has Good Fellows, George's Day Out, Impending Doom, Argus Agony and Bang Bang Bang equipped

and the original Peacock lvl 35 (5130) [completely upgraded] exact same setup as Hellsing Peacock, only Bang Bang Bang is replaced with Lonesome Lenny
How many move points and move slots do you have unlocked for each?

How many move points and move slots do you have unlocked for each?
Painwheel is at 15 points and 3 slots, all filled

Hellsing Peacock is at 22 points and 5 slots, all filled

Peacock vanilla is at 23 points and 5 slots, all filled

Painwheel is at 15 points and 3 slots, all filled

Hellsing Peacock is at 22 points and 5 slots, all filled

Peacock vanilla is at 23 points and 5 slots, all filled
For untouchable try replacing bang with bandwagon and using after a juggle. For your raw nerv try replacing death crawl with pinion dash. Best tip other than that is to try to use doom+argus as a finisher, Same with good fellows.

For untouchable try replacing bang with bandwagon and using after a juggle. For your raw nerv try replacing death crawl with pinion dash. Best tip other than that is to try to use doom+argus as a finisher, Same with good fellows.
I already use the Impending Agony combo frequently, but alright. ill do some move swapping and see where it goes

I already use the Impending Agony combo frequently, but alright. ill do some move swapping and see where it goes
Try using nerv to carry because with her new move set she won't inflict negative combat effects.

Same for me. Most of my high FS fighters are PW filias (yes, 3 of them, through random relic drop no less) and I just shelved them for the purpose of this PF. There's also blood drive and no egrets (both silver).

Peacock is actually fine, even peashooter. The only thing that can give enemies many stacks is impending agony, and it's usually the combo that kills them anyway.

Yesterday I hit 30+ streak using mostly ~2.5-3K FS fighters.

Overall I really like this pf. A lot of my fighters inflict status effects so it actually makes me think instead of just playing on auto pilot.

Remember that Argus Agony can inflict 5 armor breaks in a single use - if you don't kill the enemy character with this attack it will give the opponent 5 stacks of Regen. Absolutely only use it when you know you're going to kill someone in this PF.

Painwheel also has a lot of BBs that inflict Bleed and Armor Break. Check all of your attacks before you equip them to see if they can inflict status effects. If they do, they will only make your opponent stronger if you're not careful.