• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

H.O.T.P. Vs Medici Shakedown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreviouxGrey

Reaction score
I guess this would be posing a question. I think I can finish the Hot Off The Presses Prize fights if I focus on it, but I really do need the money from the Medici Shakedown. Which one is better to focus on?

I guess this would be posing a question. I think I can finish the Hot Off The Presses Prize fights if I focus on it, but I really do need the money from the Medici Shakedown. Which one is better to focus on?
how many points do you have for Hot off the press right now?

if you can make 3+ million points you should land safely in the top 10% giving you one of the NEW golds from the 1.5 update.
this is a unique one time reward.

So if you can do that focus on this first.

Getting all milestones from medici is also important because youll always need coins, but medici fights come every wednesday and saturday so if you miss one its no big deal

Reactions: Prmth456
how many points do you have for Hot off the press right now?

if you can make 3+ million points you should land safely in the top 10% giving you one of the NEW golds from the 1.5 update.
this is a unique one time reward.

So if you can do that focus on this first.

Getting all milestones from medici is also important because youll always need coins, but medici fights come every wednesday and saturday so if you miss one its no big deal

Well I am currently at 1.5 million and I have a couple gold characters over 2k and one over 3k.

Well I am currently at 1.5 million and I have a couple gold characters over 2k and one over 3k.
Yeah, I would completely focus on HotP if you want the exclusive figure. You always have another shot at Medici to wait.

Yeah, I would completely focus on HotP if you want the exclusive figure. You always have another shot at Medici to wait.

You seriously think I have a shot. Sorry that is very exciting for me because last week I was barely able to get to 200k.

You seriously think I have a shot. Sorry that is very exciting for me because last week I was barely able to get to 200k.
My guess is that the cutoff in hotp will be 3mil I would focus on getting money from Medici if I was you. Edit: read everything wrong focus on hotp

Just remember that while those fellas are saying 3 million *might* be the cutoff, there's no guarantees. There's no way to know what the minimum needed for top 10% is!
Best of luck though! (And I fully agree that going after HotP is far more valuable than getting more canopy coins, which you can get again on the weekend anyway!)

We'll just have to wait and see what the cutoff is.

I got Eliza.:(:mad::mad: probably the worst possible.i ignored the other prize fights just to make sure I was in the top ten percent. Feeling really bad.​

I got Red Velvet Eliza and am totally happy!
I don't really care what anyone's abilities are since the characters you get from regular Prize Fights are still some of the best in the game. I just like nice looking palettes, and Velvet's is gorgeous!

Now onwards to my goal of having maxed out gold versions of every Eliza.

I thought Surgeon general was one of the strongest? (by popular opinion) :3 Congrats? I guess? :3 I haven't opened mine yet... still trying to see if I can get a video :3

I do wonder if they'll post the cutoff for top 10 or 10% :3 i hope they do!

Sturgeon General

Meh. Palette is vomit-coloured. Not sure if SA is better than Silent Hill one.

Was really hoping for Saber.

Also have Red Velvet from random drops. SA looks pretty useless unless you gonna hunt for stray Dread Locks (and then Diva still would be a more versatile option). But at least palette is gorgeous.

PS: SG is additionally shafted by my horrible luck with val move drops. My SK until yesterday daily event had bronze zansei rouga^W^W EKG Flatliner because it was the only EKG Flatiliner I've ever had. Other moves aren't any better.

Last edited:
Sturgeon General

Meh. Palette is vomit-coloured. Not sure if SA is better than Silent Hill one.

Was really hoping for Saber.

Also have Red Velvet from random drops. SA looks pretty useless unless you gonna hunt for stray Dread Locks (and then Diva still would be a more versatile option). But at least palette is gorgeous.

Couldn't figure out how to do video so i just opened mine too. Got the vomit coloured Surgeon General Valentine too.. eew :3 :3 :3 I hate it already. Really wanted the BF Cerebella or colourful UV Peacock :3 :3 so sad.

Dragon Brawler rip

Status
Not open for further replies.