• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"ULTRAVIOLENT" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Peacock.png

This thread is for discussing Peacock's new Gold variant, "ULTRAVIOLENT".
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgoeus Palette and nice Special Ability.

Originally i thought the SA would stack, as in the more Armor stacks the enemy has, there more damage she will do, but upon rereading it, i don't think it's the case.
Though i haven't actually tested it because i still avoid Resonant evils all the time. :p

She seems to be pretty good currently as she has pretty high Atk even at level 32, but i wonder if she'd be balanced if her SA actually stacked.
Dealing 250% Damage with projectile's against Resonant Evils? :p

I'm currently pairing her with a Gold Peashooter Peacock, for another 35% more damage on Projectiles, plus the extra chance of inflicting armor break, even though that kinda messes with UVs SA sadly.
Though actually, it kinda comes down to the same damage doesn't it?

If enemy has armor you deal 50% extra damage, minus the 25% from their armor you deal 25% extra damage, the same extra damage you do with one stack of armor break.

Though i guess without it you still have the 50% chance of ignoring enemy Defense and armor, at which point you'll lose 25% bonus damage.

I think her main draw back is having both of SAs procc at the same time for actual extra damage, compared to peashooter's flat out 35% bonus damage on all projectiles.

I still need to level her up some more before i use her to properly carry matches, but i think she'll be pretty good.

She seems to have crazy attack and low hp. :3

Max ATK: 6075
Max HP: 22.5K

A glass cannon it seems. I am itching to get one and will probably save up 1.5k theonites or so because she will shred Prize Fights. I also skip all RE Big Bands and Armed Forces Cerebella as every time I fight them and they have 5 armour stacks and I deal zero damage. t.t I wonder if UV Peacock will still do 0 damage though to 5 armour stack AF/Big Band without armour break. :3

She seems to have crazy attack and low hp. :3

Max ATK: 6075
Max HP: 22.5K

A glass cannon it seems. I am itching to get one and will probably save up 1.5k theonites or so because she will shred Prize Fights. I also skip all RE Big Bands and Armed Forces Cerebella as every time I fight them and they have 5 armour stacks and I deal zero damage. t.t I wonder if UV Peacock will still do 0 damage though to 5 armour stack AF/Big Band without armour break. :3
well she has a 50% chance to ignore all armor stacks and defense the fighter has.

It'snot guaranteed, but if you're lucky at least your projhectiles will ignore enemy defenses.

All hail the Warden!

Is she worthy of a 100% stun resist build?