• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The Fan Art Thread

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
I'm sure there's many out there like me that were lured into Skullgirls' sweet embrace because of its lovely art. And with the official art also came reams of equally lovely fan art! Here's the new home for all of that good stuff: post your own art here, or post cool art you've found elsewhere on the internet!

However, there are some rules, and I will enforce them pretty hardcore, so please read them carefully:

1) If you post art that is not yours you MUST give a source.
The original artist's name, or a link to where that artist posted, or something like that. If you don't know where it came from, go look for a source before you post.

2) No NSFW art.
If you wouldn't want your boss seeing the art on your screen at work, don't post it. There's a little leeway on this because basically half of SG's cast is kinda NSFW by default.. but use your own judgement.

3) Don't quote images.
When you hit the Reply button, please delete the image from your reply before you post. This thread will probably get pretty bulky pretty quick, let's not make it even bigger!

Okay that's plenty. Go post some nice pictures of Minette the whole Skullgirls cast now!

Last edited:
Aw yeah Minette art in the first post!

Wat_son_ from Japan is one of my absolute favorite Minette artists out there. Gosh he just draws her so adorably!
DHH_s0gUAAE0mc1.png

I've had this badge on my bag for months. Never taking it off @_@ I bought it from Wat_Son_ at Comiket one year. He also had a reeeeeally cute Minette fan comic on sale.

Cj_T-8tVAAAgTAg.jpg

Also, I'm gonna self plug :p I always liked these two images from Ask Minette.

DLb2GcOVoAAv2oc.jpg

You can see the rest of my gallery (and many many more pictures of Minette) over here: https://cellsai.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Hell yeah fanart!
I love drawing but at the same time i'm super lazy, so i usually don't draw all that much, but i've been having lots of fun drawing a lot of Peacocks for Inktober, cause people in the SGM Discord seemed to like em :)

Here's what i've drawn for Inktober so far:

Simple and easy, Peacock.
kzshfm.png

And another Peacock.
eqnwny.png

A Sailorfuku Peacock.
qvdsrt.png

A sleepy Peacock!
tcjlnx.png

And a Red Riding Peacock
ogncsk.png

A cautious Peacock.
pmtoez.png

A Peacock that has pinchable cheeks <3
akpfre.png

Peacock Smash!!
- actually i wanted her to smash a big ol' Hammer, but i miscalculated how much space i'd have on the page... Fist Smash it is then!
qprjit.png

Smol Bean Patricia
bqummw.png

Peacock playing a nice round of Poker with her bois
nfpiwm.png

A Peacock showing us her chompy smile!
kcxfkf.png

Squigly, now in Colour! (mostly, anyway)
Met up with my Best friend to draw and she brought some colours with her, nothing for her Dress or Skin though (since i already used blue instead of purple for the hair shhh)
pkesyp.png

Happy Birthday Carol!
zrovdu.png

I don't think she likes Val's "Birthday cake"....

qbdvoh.png

That's all i've done for Inktober so far, but i'll update this post whenever i finish another drawing :)

oznvbl.png

Done for Cellsai, when he tried pulling relics for a Firefly Painwheel, but couldn't get one :p

That's All Folks!

Last edited:
Can't wait to put my skills to the test sometime! I'm already so excited for it all!

Reactions: Ryouhi
Updated my Post with lots of Peacocks!
And a bonus Minette too :p

Is it fine the way i posted it cellsai?
Should i put some of them in a spoiler so they take up less space perhaps?

You all have sooo much talent! Keep posting and creating! Love the minettes and the peacocks! I am secretly hoping there is a Squigly artist out there <3

Going to try and finish my drawing so I can post it here. It will probably be finished in a day or two.

Going to try and finish my drawing so I can post it here. It will probably be finished in a day or two.
would you happen to tell us what you're drawing? :D
or is it gonna be a surprise?
I'm curious!

tumblr_ouciufCqiB1tnorzno1_1280.jpg

So not sure if this fits, but this was a pic I did a while back when I was discussing some Skullgirls skits with a few other users! The idea: Cerebella gets nearly kicked out of the Medicis unless she can get the life gem back, where upon she meets Umbrella by chance and offers her autograph. Even though 'Bella now has one final chance to get back on Lorenzo's side before her story mode commences, Umbrella cheers her up to take up the circus act as the one, the only, Cerebella!

I admit, there was a lot to go on and stuff to think on, but I'm just proud I got to do a pic of one of the skits I spoke on before! (And also color choice because tbh I hated inking before)

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
So not sure if this fits, but this was a pic I did a while back when I was discussing some Skullgirls skits with a few other users! The idea: Cerebella gets nearly kicked out of the Medicis unless she can get the life gem back, where upon she meets Umbrella by chance and offers her autograph. Even though 'Bella now has one final chance to get back on Lorenzo's side before her story mode commences, Umbrella cheers her up to take up the circus act as the one, the only, Cerebella!

I admit, there was a lot to go on and stuff to think on, but I'm just proud I got to do a pic of one of the skits I spoke on before! (And also color choice because tbh I hated inking before)

I like it!
You've got a very cutesy style :)

Hope you do more too

Reactions: Wulfden
I like it!
You've got a very cutesy style :)

Hope you do more too
Ah, shucks, thanks dude!! I'm still getting used to Digital because I'm so used to traditional!

Actually, I'm pretty sure I have an old old OLD Squigly pic I did on graph paper back in High School when Squigs was first playable... Hope I can find it and show you guys, otherwise, I'll make a new one too! (I'm actually so happy there's an art thread! Like, honestly, art is sorta my interest despite the life situation I'm in currently, so, it really means a lot to hear stuff like this and be able to see other work peeps are doing too!)

Okay updated my post to only show my newest Inktober Drawing while the others are hidden in a spoiler.

Also do you guys prefer if i just keep updating my post with new art or should i do new posts everytime?

Will do!

Well, if i'm at it i'll also just post my latest picture right here~

Inktober Day 8: A smashing Peacock!
I meant to give her a Hammer to smahs, but i mildly miscalculated how much space i have lol
So a Fist Smash it is instead :p

qprjit.png