• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"NUNSENSE" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Nunsense.PNG

This thread is for discussing the bronze Double variant: "NUNSENSE"
Have something to say about this variant?

This is the place!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I'm guessing the SA has something to do with Stunning or disabling

Every time an opponent gets a positive status Double gains haste, and when she's hit she gets the bleed status effect while applying a random negative status effect to the opponent with every bleed stacked...?

well actually the fact that they made double such a lower level than the valentine does leads me to believe though that it might be connected to % of health taken off to trigger the bleed + opponent debuff but idk

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time an opponent gets a positive status Double gains haste, and when she's hit she gets the bleed status effect while applying a random negative status effect to the opponent with every bleed stacked...?

well actually the fact that they made double such a lower level than the valentine does leads me to believe though that it might be connected to % of health taken off to trigger the bleed + opponent debuff but idk
I'm thinking that her SA gives opponents a random negative status effect whenever she is afflicted with one herself. They likely made the bleed effect on Val's Dead Cross proc 100% of the time for demonstration purposes.

That seems too specific to have it be just about haste and bleed.
Maybe something when inflicting or receiving any status effects? Or a percentage chance?

So 3 negative affects on Val for the 3 bleeds that double acquires.
If you tag her out, and switch in another strong fighter could be great for the stubborn fight with tanky fighters. Or possibly with a Val that can give health back to all players and then revive double with a BB.

There is so much dust here!

Beating the top-tier Frost Fighters.
Skip to 5:35