• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Post your Double pulls!

I opened another double relic and got a sundae lol :3

I feel like double is missing a blockbuster or something :3 All of her blockbusters seem extremely underwhelming :3
The cat balls where the enemy just gets dazed and you can spam attacks seems OK though. Her other blockbusters are meh and can WHIFF a lot (e.g. bandwagon, beast of geh, Gun Blades, etc)

beast of gehenna: 1/10 - whiffs often and doesn't go off 9/10 times. NEVER use close to enemy or it'll whiff 100% of times.
gun blades: 3/10 whiffs often
Nightmare Legion: 5/10. Really long, long, long, long animation for almost 0 damage.
Bandwagon Rushdown: 1/10 . Can whiff and is just a copy another character's skill.
Catellite LIves: 7/10 : this skill actually shows some promise and is really the only unique skill I've seen so far

So after playing around with Double I'd give her a solid 2/10 LUL :3 :3 :3

Also, Luger Replica can't hit small characters like painwheel or peacock. I feel like Double right now is outclassed by every other character in the game. Every other character can hit harder than her.

Then again my double is only level 35'ish and have to wait until she is level 50 to decide whether she is any good. :3 But right now her blockbusters are really lacklustre and showing 0 promise. :3

Right now it's basically 3-5 months until the next update it seems (due to new app porting etc). Might have to try to get the Xenomorph because the sprite just looks so pretty :3 Even though she is not great a character she is fun to look at and play gameplay-wise albeirt probably the WEAKEST skullgirl we have. :3

Last edited:
How is everyone liking or disliking Double so far? :3

Would like to know if anyone has figured out some comboes? I played her a lot and can't seem to find any strong comboes as no blockbuster can really be chained...... :3

Her strongest skill seems to be Bogus Buzzard :3 I run 2 now, thinking about maybe running 3 of them as gun blades isn't that strong.

Beast of Gehenna whiffs too often so I might cut that out of my skill list soon and replace it with catellite lives.

Nightmare Legion, catellite lives, bogus buzzard, bogus buzzard, bogus buzzard is my move list so far :3 How are others equipping her move list? Still also testing out Flesh Step, but Luger Replica seems like a troll skill that can only hit someone big like Big Band :3 :3 :3

I just did a few premiere relic pulls to try to get my last double... no luck lul :3 Have to wait another week for a pull t.t

Last edited:
Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
How is everyone liking or disliking Double so far? :3

Would like to know if anyone has figured out some comboes? I played her a lot and can't seem to find any strong comboes as no blockbuster can really be chained...... :3

Her strongest skill seems to be Bogus Buzzard :3 I run 2 now, thinking about maybe running 3 of them as gun blades isn't that strong.

Beast of Gehenna whiffs too often so I might cut that out of my skill list soon and replace it with catellite lives.

Nightmare Legion, catellite lives, bogus buzzard, bogus buzzard, bogus buzzard is my move list so far :3 How are others equipping her move list? Still also testing out Flesh Step, but Luger Replica seems like a troll skill that can only hit someone big like Big Band :3 :3 :3

I'm loving hornet bomber, and cilia slide is doing pretty well, too. Beast of G'henna is a good trap move: set it and move left, wait for them to attack you. it works well to buy time to change elements as needed. I can stay away for a couple seconds and change to advantage: the AI will waste that time being eaten. Totally worth it for me.

I'm loving hornet bomber, and cilia slide is doing pretty well, too. Beast of G'henna is a good trap move: set it and move left, wait for them to attack you. it works well to buy time to change elements as needed. I can stay away for a couple seconds and change to advantage: the AI will waste that time being eaten. Totally worth it for me.
I think Bogus Buzzard just looks so cool, hornet bomber you are right it does more damage :3

With beast of gehenna, if you use it and then attack the enemy it doesn't go off :3 that's why I don't like it. It has a high probably to whiff unless you just run away and block :3

Hm I got rid of hornet bomber :3 It's easily interruptable by enemy.

The more I play Double the more I find her so much more under-par than every other skullgirls character. FeelsBadMan. :3 :3 :3

Almost have two level 40 rainbow doubles and a level 25 Immoral Fiber.

Hm I got rid of hornet bomber :3 It's easily interruptable by enemy.

The more I play Double the more I find her so much more under-par than every other skullgirls character. FeelsBadMan. :3 :3 :3

Almost have two level 40 rainbow doubles and a level 25 Immoral Fiber.
how the heck do you have them at almost level 40 already?!?

He probably just had stuff saved up for the charsters that's all

how the heck do you have them at almost level 40 already?!?
It's not hard to level characters once you play Prize Fight (end game) :3

I have around 40 level 50 characters, so just play Prize Fight and add in Double as your third character. You get around 7k-10k exp each fight.

I only used power-up a few times on both rainbows, and power-ups for golds is only 20k exp. :3

I have around 40 level 50 characters, so just play Prize Fight and add in Double as your third character. You get around 7k-10k exp each fight.

I only used power-up a few times on both rainbows, and power-ups for golds is only 20k exp. :3
I use prize fights... I guess I'm just not good.

I want to get all the doubles charsters

I bought 3 single relics. I got two bronze (water) and one silver (light). I guess the next time I will have to buy the 10+1 relic pack.
Just pull One doublerelict and got xenomorph dude just Need more luck Next Time

Reactions: vucaar
I use prize fights... I guess I'm just not good.
It's not about being good, it's about having level 50 characters lol :3 Plus also playing quests everyday to get the 50 or so gems.... so really strange how some people play this game (i.e. evolving bronze to GOLD and NOT playing daily quests as another guy mentioned in another thread REALLY boggles the mind...)

I mean, who doesn't want all 3 doubles :3 After a certain point, this game is a COLLECTION game and stops being a fighting game :3 Really hoping to collect more doubles too...... But I think I have to wait until Sunday rather than risking premiere relic pulls.... sadface :3

I mean it's how you do to have a chance to pull double plus I'm trying my chance on it plus I dont have many doubles myself good luck to me on the relic summon and everyone else. Hey guy!? What double are your aiming for in the relic summon.

It's not about being good, it's about having level 50 characters lol :3 Plus also playing quests everyday to get the 50 or so gems.... so really strange how some people play this game (i.e. evolving bronze to GOLD and NOT playing daily quests as another guy mentioned in another thread REALLY boggles the mind...)

I mean, who doesn't want all 3 doubles :3 After a certain point, this game is a COLLECTION game and stops being a fighting game :3 Really hoping to collect more doubles too...... But I think I have to wait until Sunday rather than risking premiere relic pulls.... sadface :3
Evolving a bronze to a gold isn't too hard, honestly... then again, it depends on how skewed your fighters are. My first (and for a long time, only) gold was a certain filia... so I stuck with bronzes and silvers who were more fun. beating expert daily events with mostly silvers makes the rewards feel good. getting to level 50 seems VERY hard, but that's probably just my perspective speaking.

I do admit that sometimes spamming prize fights isn't fun... but the daily events have a nice mix of challenges (and the fighters I'm trying to level changes too, so I have a lot more variety there)

Just pull One doublerelict and got xenomorph dude just Need more luck Next Time
You have a great luck dude!, I bought another single relic the first Double's Friday and got another silver (water), well....... at least I have all the bronze and silver variants of this character.

You're right, it's about luck because I bought a single relic last Monday and got a gold Filia (wind).

Reactions: Willo da silva
5 doubilicous (am i spelling that wrong? probably) and the rest bronze, yikes. i am looking forward to messing with her SA tho!! really want to take armed force’s buffs for no real reason aside from spite

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
5 doubilicous (am i spelling that wrong? probably) and the rest bronze, yikes. i am looking forward to messing with her SA tho!! really want to take armed force’s buffs for no real reason aside from spite
As a man who is counting silver keys and considering who to upgrade, I find myself valuing spite quite a lot.