• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"PRIMED" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
PRIMED.png

This thread is for discussing Parasoul's gold variant: "PRIMED"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Using Napalm Shower and Napalm shot to get the most out of her SA is crucial. Your main gameplan is stacking enrage to take out even people 5x your fighter score. Primed is still the best Para at the moment because of the amount of damage she can put on an opponent and this is amplified when applying crits into the equation.

The best Para. I don't use Napalm Toss or Shower for her move load out. Double Napalm Shot is really good to begin the attack boosts._20171022_162808.JPG

I personally use shower, egret call, canopy, scope, and inferno brigade. If I had good enough stats in other moves I would replace call with shot as my perfect loadout.

I'm not despising this character at all, but doesn't anyone else think her frame rates are too fast? Even after blocking Parasoul's combo, you can't land a hit because she enters a block too quickly. She can even break a combo with Canopy Bounce. Hell. Her grab move? Very quick.

I'm not despising this character at all, but doesn't anyone else think her frame rates are too fast? Even after blocking Parasoul's combo, you can't land a hit because she enters a block too quickly. She can even break a combo with Canopy Bounce. Hell. Her grab move? Very quick.
Her launcher especially does recover very quickly!
We'll look into it.

Thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: JarlBeimar
Yes, I dodge her at all possible.

Is there a bug with her quote? I mean, isn’t it supposed to be same as, not Samus? And why is it capitalized?

Is there a bug with her quote? I mean, isn’t it supposed to be same as, not Samus? And why is it capitalized?

It's a pun and a reference. Samus is one of the first female protagonists in video game history, apparently. Female empowerment, you know?

Yeah. Everyone’s big on female empowerment these days.