• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Costume Changing

Jezuz

Reaction score
I would like to propose an idea. Since we can't really use whatever costume of a character we want I would like it if we can fuse certain units and end up obsorbing costumes. The type and skill tree would stay the same. I don't think seeing an Underdog Beowulf as a fire element would be too confusing as the typing is listed right on the top. We can fuse through crystals, coins, or IRL money. Idc, but I really like the default Beo skin, but the bronze characters end up so much weaker than my maxed gold characters.

changing the default element of a fighter would be an interesting idea

As for “skins” - maybe if you were using say, Wulfsbane, you can equip Underdog as a skin that’s only visible to you. Other players in PF will still see Wulfsbane (to avoid confucius). More on how this could work, perhaps you can get a small XP gain for Underdog by using him as a skin for Wulfsbane, and it would consume 1 energy from Underdog.

changing the default element of a fighter would be an interesting idea

As for “skins” - maybe if you were using say, Wulfsbane, you can equip Underdog as a skin that’s only visible to you. Other players in PF will still see Wulfsbane (to avoid confucius). More on how this could work, perhaps you can get a small XP gain for Underdog by using him as a skin for Wulfsbane, and it would consume 1 energy from Underdog.
ooooooh that's a fun idea! Being able to train multiple guys by equipping them on others, and you get to look like the skin you want. Fun!