• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Flagging Fighters

Turtlewax64

Reaction score
I think it would be a nice idea to be able to apply a "flag" onto a particular fighter to mark them in some way. The thing that made me think of this is leveling up bronzes for their skill points before feeding them to my new golds to get their xp started. I had to carefully double check my "food" bronzes to make sure that I wasn't sacrificing the one of that fighter type that I had sunk skill points into to be a bronze fighting force (but mainly for the sake of a complete collection). If I could put a flag on my serious bronze fighters that would warn me if I wanted to sacrifice one of them, that would be a great quality of life feature.

They could also be added to the filters when selecting fighters. Let's say that there are 3 flags that you can apply to a fighter, and then could filter to just see one of the flags. I could use 1 to mark fighters at max level who I don't care about building more xp on, 1 to mark combo building fighters, and 1 for characters who are upgraded and geared to take on prize fight combos over 10 wins. Then I could easily pull the fighters I wanted to use instead of scrolling through a mass of fighters to find the one specific one I want to use.

Looking back over this, I rambled a bit so let me summarize. I'd like the ability to put a stamp on a character and then be able to say "don't let me sacrifice anyone with this stamp" or to be able to search my collection for stamped fighters. Bonus points if there are 2 or 3 different types of stamps for that purpose so I can classify my fighters.

Reactions: Psyche
Sounds solid, but we need to start from easier things, like being able to search through our collection by Fighters, which is actually coming in the re-release. So give it time.

Reactions: Psyche