• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal The typo thread

Psyche

Reaction score
I'm creating this only because I'm a pedantic gremlin and no-one else seems to have done this yet. Obviously this goes to the very bottom of the priority list for the developers (I know they have much bigger fish to fry), but seeing as I would assume it's also the easiest kind of error to fix I thought it'd be nice for them to have a list for reference if they do get round to it.

For all that, I can only remember one off the top of my head, and that's the loading screen hint/tip for Painwheel talking about her flying character ability. The word 'delivery' is used when it should just be 'deliver'.

As soon as I remember/spot more, I'll bump here. Please list any that you've noticed.

Aside from the one mentioned I know two more:
  • During the 'Going all in' story Vitale makes a couple of comments, one of them being "[...] Money gets you a seat the table [...]" which is missing an 'at' in there.
  • One of the loading screen tips regarding Prize Fights says "[...] applies to both you AND yor opponent [...]" which has a misspelling of 'your'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyche
This is very helpful! Thank you!

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.
You can @Liam in each post with a new typo you come across to make sure I see it, too.

Also, if you could include the version number you noticed the mistake, that would be helpful. I'll assume these are v1.3.0.

Reactions: Psyche
@Liam — in the introduction to the first act of Going All In, Molly says ‘The Medici hire the toughest bodygaurds’.
This should be ‘bodyguards’.

Reactions: Liam
Oh also in Going All In (although it may also be the case any other time it is mentioned) there is some inconsistency with how Cirques des Cartes should be written, with ‘s’s missing from some of the words. I think it is all supposed to be plural because that’s what it looked like on Cerebella’s promo poster advertising the circus.