• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to aggressively start a fight!

I usually start a fight with a simple block. I still get the first hit either way, plus it’s safer. :) I always beat 30K+ teams easily this way. One long time ago, My team back then was 11.5K and I beat the highest ranking player at the time flawlessly.
Sametimes, easy does it!

In most cases for me, blocking is always worse than kiting cuz it wastes time and grants the enemy more meter.

For example: I’m playing Scarlet Viper, I use all Sekhmet BB1 consecutively to get 3x bleed and 3x enrage, then while the enemy is knocked down/getting up from Sekhmet’s Bite, I taunt to remove the 3x bleed on Eliza. So now I have 3x enrage and 1x regen. Now I’ll back dash to put some distance between me and the enemy to force them to dash towards me so I can take full advantage of the 3x enrage and kite them into Eliza’s basic ground hits. If in this situation I block and wait for the enemy to finish G1-5 then counter attack, I would have wasted more than half of the enrage duration which isn’t really worth it.