• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.1 Update Notes (LIVE)

Are the prices shown here the prices after the discounts are applied or before?

This got me confused cuz if it’s 70% off and the price is $99.99 for the gold mine pack then the non discount price would be $333.30 which doesn’t really make sense given how the App Store doesn’t list prices that high. (Also what kinda weirdo doesn’t price things by .99?)

If it’s 70% off $99.99 that’d be $29.99 which makes more sense.

It's actually 1 gold for $160 ... and the $160 is 70% off. That's what I see on my account anyway.

So I think the normal rate for the gold fighter relic is like $500 lul :3 :3 :3

I think my account is worth like $20k real USD if that's the case

According to the compatibility post, you need more than a 1.5GB of ram. It is also stated that if you have more than the 1.5 limitation, and if your phone has been mistakenly filtered out, to contact them. I have a 2GB ram on my phone, and Google play says that my device isn't compatible with the new version, when it most certainly is. According to the post on the Skullgirls forum, it says at least 1.5 is required, of which I have 2.0GB memory. I am now unable to download the game, and hope that this can be fixed....please help me. Thank you! I have an LG Stylo Pro 2 device.

Finally! It’s great to play once again. Something I noticed when I was loging in was that it used a portion of my email address for the name. Then I Link with Google and it’s just my first name...unlike how it was my full name originally, meaning I can actually record footage without much of an issue now. Don’t care if that’s an error or not, honestly glad it happened.

Armor Stat Cap
  • Armor now properly caps at 50% instead of 65%

Does this mean that after 35% (assuming we have the extra 15% from nodes) we've reached the cap? So we shouldn't have 50% from SAs and BBs alone anymore...

So I didn't really have a plan to make a forum account but after I saw that for the featured relic's. how come when you would open a parasoul relic for example you can now get other characters shouldn't it stay for that character only since it is featuring them but now we have a 50% chance of getting them.

I cannot get the game on my current device - is that gonna be fixed soon enough? Pleaase notice me here after I did the same comment on instagram posts.☹

Unblockable now does 0 damage. Couldn’t find anything about it in this update post. Is this a new feature or just a bug? What would be the reason to spend hard earned sp and money to unlock it if it deals no damage?

Unblockable now does 0 damage. Couldn’t find anything about it in this update post. Is this a new feature or just a bug?
The fight modifier for this prize fight makes it so fighters take no damage while blocking. And the ai nearly always try to block charge moves. its probably just that.

Reactions: Michel
The fight modifier for this prize fight makes it so fighters take no damage while blocking. And the ai nearly always try to block charge moves. its probably just that.

Ah, missed that detail. Thanks!

Does this mean that after 35% (assuming we have the extra 15% from nodes) we've reached the cap? So we shouldn't have 50% from SAs and BBs alone anymore...

If you’ve unlocked +15% defence from skill tree, then you only need +35% total from moves to achieve max defence.

If not, then you can still get max defence if all 5 equipped moves defence stat adds up to 50%.

Now it’s finally capped correctly at 50% instead of 65%

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
I am using andriod, phone - Samsung Galaxy A5 2016. I hope it helps if you need any more details.
The A5 is currently unable to download Skullgirls from the Google Play Store.

When we first launched on the App Store and the Google Play Store this month, we allowed any device to download the app regardless of device performance and specifications.
Our goal was to allow as many users as possible to download and experience the game even if that meant select devices would run with less than stellar performance.

Unfortunately, we were immediately met with waves of negative feedback and one star reviews from users using low end devices like the one you have mentioned.
This is the reason we have implemented device filtering in Skullgirls 2.0, which now requires all Android devices to have over 1.5GB of RAM, minimum, before being able to officially download the app.
Note: This also includes the LG Stylo 2, since this device was also a massive source of negative feedback due to its poor performance despite it having 2GB of RAM.

However, based on the feedback we have received from the users (like yourself) who are now unable to play the new Skullgirls 2.0 app, we’re currently looking into a solution that will allow most users with incompatible devices to download the app.
We hope to have more information on that in the next week or so!

Thanks for your patience! Hope to have good news for you soon, and we'll most likely post in this thread once we have an update.

The A5 is currently unable to download Skullgirls from the Google Play Store.

When we first launched on the App Store and the Google Play Store this month, we allowed any device to download the app regardless of device performance and specifications.
Our goal was to allow as many users as possible to download and experience the game even if that meant select devices would run with less than stellar performance.

Unfortunately, we were immediately met with waves of negative feedback and one star reviews from users using low end devices like the one you have mentioned.
This is the reason we have implemented device filtering in Skullgirls 2.0, which now requires all Android devices to have over 1.5GB of RAM, minimum, before being able to officially download the app.
Note: This also includes the LG Stylo 2, since this device was also a massive source of negative feedback due to its poor performance despite it having 2GB of RAM.

However, based on the feedback we have received from the users (like yourself) who are now unable to play the new Skullgirls 2.0 app, we’re currently looking into a solution that will allow most users with incompatible devices to download the app.
We hope to have more information on that in the next week or so!

Thanks for your patience! Hope to have good news for you soon, and we'll most likely post in this thread once we have an update.
Thank you - I will patiently wait for the fix!

Reactions: Liam