• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal All character sprites are missing

Soleil

Reaction score
All character sprites are missing in any scene (combat, fighter selection, skin preview etc.). Weird squares are showing instead. Device - Xiaomi MI3, (2gb RAM), Android version 4.4.4.Screenshot_1.jpg

Hey Soleil!

Sorry you're experiencing this issue.
I've let the team know and we'll look into this soon.

We haven't had any other reports of your issue, so we will most likely need to reach out to you again for more information.

Can you think of anything that might be specific to your phone that could be causing this?
Is your device rooted / Jailbroken?

Have you also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? It's possible that something went wrong during the data download.

Edit: Is this your device? [LINK]

Hey Soleil!

Sorry you're experiencing this issue.
I've let the team know and we'll look into this soon.

We haven't had any other reports of your issue, so we will most likely need to reach out to you again for more information.

Can you think of anything that might be specific to your phone that could be causing this?
Is your device rooted / Jailbroken?

Have you also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? It's possible that something went wrong during the data download.
Hi Liam,

thank you for looking into my issue. I was using a rooted firmware when I first installed the game on January 18. Later I updated my device and switched to non-rooted, but the problem persists. I have tried to reinstall the app several times with no avail, unfortunately. I also tried to disable the lighting in game. Yes, I am using the device you linked. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Reactions: Yomady and ImaiKari
All character sprites are missing in any scene (combat, fighter selection, skin preview etc.). Weird squares are showing instead. Device - Xiaomi MI3, (2gb RAM), Android version 4.4.4.View attachment 436
m

That did that on me on my 2gb ram phone from China lol hey good brilliant phone for the price but the glitch occurred when using lighting effects?! So.... Could check options? if everything worked before its probably that?

That did that on me on my 2gb ram phone from China lol hey good brilliant phone for the price but the glitch occurred when using lighting effects?! So.... Could check options? if everything worked before its probably that?
Unfortunately, disabling lighting effects does not fix the issue for me. The recent update did not either.

Unfortunately, disabling lighting effects does not fix the issue for me. The recent update did not either.

Worked for me on Timmy m13pro god only knows :-/ hell could close processing down in the background other then that app work or not for your phone.

Worked for me on Timmy m13pro god only knows :-/ hell could close processing down in the background other then that app work or not for your phone.
Word of advice too be careful with them Chinese phones my timmys battery was at the point of explosion lol loved the phone though amazing apps great spell checking on keyboard voice searching honestly onboard on the phone for a good 4 month straight lol. Anyways hope you get skullgirls working mate

I am having a similar problem but only with the sprites on MY side of the screen
Does anyone know a fix?
Phone:LGK20 Plus
Android ver. 7.0

Reactions: Yomady