• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I’m so glad for this forum. Whenever I fear there may be a serious issue, I come here now and you are always updating us with current ongoing. Thank you for the “new skullgirls” the teansition was effortless thanks to all your hard work. This evening I couldn’t login so I came here to check things out. Thankfully, and once again, your right on top of keeping us up to date....thanks again and I can’t wait to see what’s to come.....
Smilemkr~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone!

We're going to be releasing a new update within the next week with a handful of minor updates - check out the list below to see what's coming down the pipe!

FASTER STARTUP TIMES
We've sped up the infamous Syncing Downloads... portion of the initial startup flow. You should be able to get into the game faster than ever!

REVISED LOGIN FLOW
We heavily simplified the Login Flow to make it easier and less confusing for new and returning players alike to get into the game or to recover their old LINE account data.

SLIDESHOW DURING INITIAL DOWNLOAD
Instead of just staring at text while you wait for the client to fully download data from the server, we've added a bunch of fancy art from the console game for you to check out! If you're feeling impatient, you can tap the screen to advance to the next image.

UARcKAv.jpg

OFFER CLARITY
We got a lot of feedback from folks that suggested that it wasn't 100% clear that each of the Offers in the store contain a LOT more than just the "featured" Relics that are displayed on the banner. As such, we've updated the banner to include a mini-preview of all the fun stuff that you'll get!

rJN0Dro.png

VALENTINE'S DAY PRIZE FIGHT

Valentine wouldn't let Valentine's Day pass without a little something special - keep an eye out for a special Prize Fight on Feb 14th!

mc3N0lL.png

MISC FIXES

• Bronze Medal icon on the Character Details screen is bronze...er
  • Fixed a bug in the $19.99 Fighter Pack offer that was granting 400,000 Canopy Coins instead of 40,000 - whoops!
Once the app is approved, there will be some brief server downtime - we'll do our best to get everything up and running again ASAP!

Keep an eye out in mid-February for a forum post on our next (bigger) 2.1 update!

Thanks as always for your support - let us know if you have any questions in the comments below!

Much better app processes then before only had a odd glitch on the energy meter (no big deal really though) but thank you the feeling of arcadey action and very flighty o_O:)

Reactions: Christine
Any chance more from 2nd Encore is making its way to the mobile port by any chance?

Reactions: Christine
Hey everyone!

We're going to be releasing a new update within the next week with a handful of minor updates - check out the list below to see what's coming down the pipe!

FASTER STARTUP TIMES
We've sped up the infamous Syncing Downloads... portion of the initial startup flow. You should be able to get into the game faster than ever!

REVISED LOGIN FLOW
We heavily simplified the Login Flow to make it easier and less confusing for new and returning players alike to get into the game or to recover their old LINE account data.

SLIDESHOW DURING INITIAL DOWNLOAD
Instead of just staring at text while you wait for the client to fully download data from the server, we've added a bunch of fancy art from the console game for you to check out! If you're feeling impatient, you can tap the screen to advance to the next image.

UARcKAv.jpg

OFFER CLARITY
We got a lot of feedback from folks that suggested that it wasn't 100% clear that each of the Offers in the store contain a LOT more than just the "featured" Relics that are displayed on the banner. As such, we've updated the banner to include a mini-preview of all the fun stuff that you'll get!

rJN0Dro.png

VALENTINE'S DAY PRIZE FIGHT

Valentine wouldn't let Valentine's Day pass without a little something special - keep an eye out for a special Prize Fight on Feb 14th!

mc3N0lL.png

MISC FIXES

• Bronze Medal icon on the Character Details screen is bronze...er
  • Fixed a bug in the $19.99 Fighter Pack offer that was granting 400,000 Canopy Coins instead of 40,000 - whoops!
Once the app is approved, there will be some brief server downtime - we'll do our best to get everything up and running again ASAP!

Keep an eye out in mid-February for a forum post on our next (bigger) 2.1 update!

Thanks as always for your support - let us know if you have any questions in the comments below!
Nice
By the way, are you going to put ither characters like Fortune, Robo Fortune or Squigly?

@moisterrific It certainly didn't help! We're in the process of re-evaluating our previously planned release cadence in light of recent events - I hope to have something to share by the end of the week so you all know what to expect in the near future.

@moisterrific It certainly didn't help! We're in the process of re-evaluating our previously planned release cadence in light of recent events - I hope to have something to share by the end of the week so you all know what to expect in the near future.
When is the next update coming out? Can we have at least little info for the upcoming patch? Also will there be an end game type game mode because repeating prize fights is getting too repetitive.

I imagine that the recent issues with the SGM servers means Hidden Variable have had to push back update plans a little bit. Having said that, there's probably news coming about an update soon enough, so just hang in there a little bit more!

When is the next update coming out? Can we have at least little info for the upcoming patch? Also will there be an end game type game mode because repeating prize fights is getting too repetitive.
A new pvp mode where you battle real players instead of AIs will be nice, and maybe playing with friends through social media like facebook
You guys should check out the 2018 outlook thread. Among a load of other cool new features, Zug talks about...
  • CONTENT FOR END GAME PLAYERS - We know there are those of you out there with max L50 Gold Characters in abundance - we want to make sure there are fun, rewarding challenges that have been built with you in mind!
...and biggest and best of all…
  • SOCIAL FEATURES - Ever since the beginning, we’ve always had plans to add new social features to Skullgirls. Now that we no longer need to address LINE restrictions, we can begin building friend lists, chat, “guilds”, and supporting cooperative / competitive modes to go along with it!

And if you click the little arrow on that quotation box, it should take you directly to the thread so you can read the rest.
Of course, many of these things will take a lot of time and effort so they are a while away yet.

Reactions: Yomady