• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Prize Fight Reward Never Came

cappatacus

Reaction score
I got at least 60000 pts in Medici Shakedown, but the reward never came. Has this happened to anyone else??

Yeahhh, I thought the same thing at first. Turns out you have to get top 30/21% or something like that.

Do you mean the post fight event rewards? Pretty sure you need to be in the top 100 for that and i can't say what the minimum is but i've only ever gotten in with 3,000,000+ points

Reactions: Yomady
Ahh, okay. I thought it said top 1-100% :^) peachy now I'm broke

Reactions: Yomady
Yep, Medici fights are special because they have no % placement rewards, only a flat top 100 leaderboard.

On a side note, please double-check the category under which you create a thread next time. You've posted this under 'feedback & suggestions' when it probably would've been more suited to go in 'known bugs & issues'. If you had, it would also have given you the ability to tag the thread with a more specific bug label to say whether it was to do with gameplay or a 'hard' crash or a visual error etc. It's not too much of a problem but it helps to keep the place organised.