• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved i can't play the game cuz blank character

Frknbk

Reaction score
before this, i play in prize fight, after that, all my character change idk why, so i restart the game and this is happend..

091a3dc163.jpg

before this, i play in prize fight, after that, all my character change idk why, so i restart the game and this is happend..

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue.
Could you please share your Skullgirls User ID with us? You can find it on the options screen in the format: XXXX-XXXX.

We'll need this ID to investigate further.
You can DM me directly by clicking on my profile picture, then pressing the "start a conversation" text.

2TS7-0NK3

Thanks so much!
We're investigating this issue, and we'll reach out to you again shortly once the issue is resolved, so sorry for the inconvenience.

Please help, I am experiencing the same exact issue after 2 days of play; there are no "slots" to place my characters in any of the modes. I like the game very much and would love to see this problem resolved. My account ID is 2V1G-6F7P. Thank you!

@cheetecklee
@Frknbk

I believe we have solved the issue for your accounts, please let us know if this isn't the case!
Expect some rewards in your mailbox shortly for the trouble.

thanks for solved this issue, finally i can this game again *-*)/ @Liam
*sorry for my english*

Reactions: Liam
The problem was resolved for a few hours, but resurfaced again. I'm not exactly sure why this keeps happening to me... perhaps this has something to do with my phone's OS? Thank you.

Additional info:
Phone used - Galaxy Note 4 / Model: SM-N910G / Android Ver: 6.0.1
ID - 2V1G-6F7P

Screenshot_2018.png

The problem was resolved for a few hours, but resurfaced again. I'm not exactly sure why this keeps happening to me... perhaps this has something to do with my phone's OS? Thank you.
Ack! Really sorry to hear this!
We're still investigating, and we'll reach out to you again when this issue is resolved... again!

Thank you so much for your patience.

I'm having the same issue; it seems that this occurs right after being logged into some random account (strange?) then going back to your original account. While in someone else's account, it seems that you can use their characters but not make any modifications to it. My ID is 3IT7-6IS1.

I'm having the same issue; it seems that this occurs right after being logged into some random account (strange?) then going back to your original account. While in someone else's account, it seems that you can use their characters but not make any modifications to it. My ID is 3IT7-6IS1.
Could you try logging in again and seeing if this issue is still ongoing?
This should be resolved now!

Thanks for letting us know.

It's resolved, thanks! Just hope it doesn't happen again...

Reactions: Liam