• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Eliza's Horace/Albus specials are set to cooldown even when nothing is done

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
In pairs, only the underlined ones work despite Eliza giving every signal:
Throne of Isis → Dive of Horus
Throne of Isis → Weight of Anubis
Dive of Horus → Weight of Anubis
Dive of Horus → Throne of Isis
Weight of Anubis → Throne of Isis
Weight of Anubis → Dive of Horus​

In trios, only the underlined ones work despite Eliza giving every signal:
Throne of Isis → Dive of Horus → Weight of Anubis
Throne of Isis
→ Weight of Anubis → Dive of Horus
Dive of Horus
→ Weight of Anubis → Throne of Isis
Dive of Horus → Throne of Isis → Weight of Anubis
Weight of Anubis
→ Throne of Isis → Dive of Horus
Weight of Anubis → Dive of Horus → Throne of Isis​

Isn't that intentional so that there's never 2 of the same character on the screen? I think thats how the actual game works as well.

quick look at the the pc version and that does appear to be the case
then i change my point to the moves being set to cooldown without doing anything... in comparison to the actual game where the standing/crouching kick comes out instead of any part of the specials

EDIT: admins, maybe just delete this thread, nevermind, sorry

Last edited:
quick look at the the pc version and that does appear to be the case
then i change my point to the moves being set to cooldown without doing anything... in comparison to the actual game where the standing/crouching kick comes out instead of any part of the specials

EDIT: admins, maybe just delete this thread, nevermind, sorry
This does seem to be leftover logic from console Skullgirls which prevents two summons, but I think in these instances the cooldown shouldn't be consumed if it's going to stay this way.

We've had our eyes on this for awhile, but it's been low priority compared to more pressing bugs.
Thanks for the report!

Reactions: Psyche
This does seem to be leftover logic from console Skullgirls which prevents two summons, but I think in these instances the cooldown shouldn't be consumed if it's going to stay this way.

We've had our eyes on this for awhile, but it's been low priority compared to more pressing bugs.
Thanks for the report!
no worries! take your time on the more important stuff!