• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
My god that Umbrella. She looks like she just blackmailed someone lol

Reactions: @tico
Fixed! Thanks for spotting them!

Thanks! I wasn't sure if folks would actually want special move templates, but I whipped up a batch just in case!
I'll get around to BBs at some other point!
f8hhRIA.png

03wYaKq.png
Hahaha looks like the Patrick meme that's been going around recently

Oooh those are brilliant. I especially like the Airhead and A Minor puns. Nekomancy is so good a name for that palette, I wouldn't be surprised that's what they go with when Fortune gets in the game.

And from the first page:
Cellsai - you may be a cool guy, but no way you are six times stronger (99.9K > 16.9K) than a Skullgirl :eek:
Ooferion - "Platinum Label" is such a supreme pun (good balance of music and Jojo references)

Now to get sued by Nintendo:
peach-parasoul.png

This batch of simple cards has to do with moves. A fun Filia cameo in Peacock's drop items, and Val's terrifying counter animation (instead of a ninja smoke-bomb she literally explodes for some reason).

aaaaah.png sadako-filia.png

(made them while trying to think of punny palette names for the inevitable Squigly)

Some other cards I've been cooking up
Squigly_Levydian_Scale.png Eliza_DIO_Diabolic_Branding.png Ms_Fortune_Catalyst.png Robofortune_Variable.png
For anyone interested I post my cards whenever they're done into the sgm-off-topic channel from the Skullgirls discord.

Attachments

• Fukua_Revamped.png
    Fukua_Revamped.png
    268.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Ms_Fortune_Purrglar.png
    Ms_Fortune_Purrglar.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Squigly_Patchwork.png
    Squigly_Patchwork.png
    252.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Squigly_Soul_Opera.png
    Squigly_Soul_Opera.png
    243.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
[Part 1/2, max 10 images per post]
within spoilers 'cause it's a lot!

Eliza 6, Eternal.pngEliza 9, Jedah.pngEliza 15, Dio.png Eliza 18, Ragyo.pngEliza 19, Red.png Eliza 24, Raven.png
i was so close to calling Jedah Eliza #9 "Red Stilettos" because of the song by Annella :D. Ragyō Eliza #18 "Primal Donna" is a mix of Primordial Life Fiber & primadonna

then, of course, the best Peacock: #23 The Joker!
Peacock 23, The Joker.png

Last edited:
Grand concerto should be light/dark tbh.
i went with fire because she's the type to "let the world burn" at the threads of the Life Fiber. i don't see either Ragyō or Nui as dark either thematically or visually due to their depiction in the anime despite their deadly intentions. also, she disappeared too much against the light backdrop

however, at this point in the game, each their own!

i was so close to calling Jedah Eliza #9 "Red Stilettos" because of the song by Annella :D. Ragyō Eliza #18 "Primal Donna" is a mix of Primordial Life Fiber & primadonna

You did a great work with Eliza's cards, I don't know how to make this, I only have Paint (I'm talking about the program) abilities, and they aren't good I'll have to admit (only use basic commands).

You did a great work with Eliza's cards, I don't know how to make this, I only have Paint (I'm talking about the program) abilities, and they aren't good I'll have to admit (only use basic commands).
thank you!! Paint was actually one of the programs i used

Hey! Decided I wanted to try this out myself!
jungle fever 2 final copy.pngjungle fever 1 final copy.png
Wasn't sure which pose to use so I used both! Sorry I didn't come up with fighter score, I was too lazy to do that. I'll try to do more in the future as well!
Edit: OKAY ONE MORE I HAD THIS GREAT IDEA FOR ONE
snake eaten.png

Last edited: