• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is parasoul tears worth it?

Dr Wang

Reaction score
So is parasoul tears that spawn worth using? For me it needs for the charge attack quicker, the tears unblockable or higher damage. The only real use for the tears is for princess pride and primed , since the tears they spawn have a passive affect of regenerating health or enrage.

Tear denotation is mostly just damage with the exception of Ivy League and Primed.

Ivy League's reduces the opponents BB meter while Primed gives a bleed effect.

While I am not sure how effective it would be on Ivy League. The bleed effect for Primed is a great way to punish tag-ins, especially on elimination since the opponent has to jump in and the bleed effect will apply even if the bombs do not detonate (Not sure if this works the same for Ivy League or not).

Edit: Princess Pride's detonation effect also gives %hp back so she is good with it as well.

Reactions: Krovelnaut Iron
So is parasoul tears that spawn worth using? For me it needs for the charge attack quicker, the tears unblockable or higher damage. The only real use for the tears is for princess pride and primed , since the tears they spawn have a passive affect of regenerating health or enrage.
Yeah I personally feel that tears are a bit weak too. They take too long to detonate, can be avoided easily and does mediocre damage.

Who uses Tears to damage
for me i only use tears to get the SA going (Primed,Ivy league,Princess pride)

Why use tears when you can scream at the radio for backup
Salty parasoul VO pls