• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How do you think the new update effected the pf percentile score?

We could share the scores we got and the top position to comprobate if there's a change and as a guide to new players (or all):

First 2.2 version Prize Fight (I participate in all categories to see the effect of the new prize fights):
Bronze: 466,000 points --> Top 1-10%
Silver: 527,000 points --> Top 11-30%
Gold: 3,480,000 points --> Top 11-30%

I haven't seen any change with this, but I don't know, needs more information.

Edit. Medici Prize Fight (Event that has only 1 day duration): 2,500,000 points --> Top 1-100

Last edited:
Reactions: Zuzuska and Kokonut
In Bronze I was able to get 11 - 30% with around 60K points in the Double PF.

Reactions: vucaar
Bronze: Around 700k 1-10%
Silver: 2.8-2.9 Million Top 10
Gold: 33 million Top 10

I only did gold Double PF and clocked in at 8.3M top 10%
The lowest I’ve ever made top 10% was in Beowulf’s PF at 6.2M but that was before the update.

Medici Heist PF 7.5m, 1-100
Gold Double PF 6.2m, 1-10%

I've heard 4 mil got top 10% for Gold Double and 2.3 mil got top 100 for medici.

I'm sitting at around 4 mil for Val right now to see what happens. Will update.

Reactions: Kokonut
I've heard 4 mil got top 10% for Gold Double and 2.3 mil got top 100 for medici.

I'm sitting at around 4 mil for Val right now to see what happens. Will update.

Thnx man

I have new scores:
Weekend's Medici Prize Fight (14-4 to 16-4): 5,800,000 points --> Top 1-100

Eliza's Prize Fight:
Bronze: 430,000 points --> Top 1-10%
Silver: 1,300,000 points --> Top 1-10%
Gold: 5,400,000 points --> Top 1-10% (I'm sure you will need a less score to reach this top but I got more points because I made the daily events and needs fights with gold characters).

I have new scores:
Weekend's Medici Prize Fight (14-4 to 16-4): 5,800,000 points --> Top 1-100

Eliza's Prize Fight:
Bronze: 430,000 points --> Top 1-10%
Silver: 1,300,000 points --> Top 1-10%
Gold: 5,400,000 points --> Top 1-10% (I'm sure you will need a less score to reach this top but I got more points because I made the daily events and needs fights with gold characters).
...t-that’s what was needed for gold? That’s so little, I could barely get 1-10% before with 8 mil.

Here's mine
Valentine
Silver 960,000-1-10%
Gold 5.6 mil- 1-10% (tho u can see from prev posts that the cutoff was below 4.1mil)

Eliza
Silver 910,000- 1-10%
Gold 1,810,000 -10-30%

Last edited:
...t-that’s what was needed for gold? That’s so little, I could barely get 1-10% before with 8 mil.
1-10% was never close to 8mil outside of the first Double PF.

Reactions: Gamma Ray
I have seen that the Eliza's Prize Fights are the less popular because you can reach high top tiers with less score than any other. To resume, you will have to make around 4,500,000 points to have a high chance to reach the top 1-10% in any gold prize fight, except for Parasoul, Cerebella and Big Band, these events needs, at least, more of 5,000,000 points, and I have never gotten the score you said (8 mil) but hey, you must be a really good player to reach these scores.

I have seen that the Eliza's Prize Fights are the less popular because you can reach high top tiers with less score than any other. To resume, you will have to make around 4,500,000 points to have a high chance to reach the top 1-10% in any gold prize fight, except for Parasoul, Cerebella and Big Band, these events needs, at least, more of 5,000,000 points, and I have never gotten the score you said (8 mil) but hey, you must be a really good player to reach these scores.
1-10% was never close to 8mil outside of the first Double PF.
Thanks for both replies, I have trouble remembering the results needed after playing so many PFs. Also, vucaar, I’ve had near 15 mil once. Was for a Parasoul fight.

Maybe people didn't wish to play the Show Me Your Moves challenge, but I ended up in the top 10 with 5.7 million.

I am guessing not allowing gold characters and the lack of the 250,000 canopy coins served as a deterrent for a lot of people. I was just hoping to get in the 10%.

Maybe people didn't wish to play the Show Me Your Moves challenge, but I ended up in the top 10 with 5.7 million.

I am guessing not allowing gold characters and the lack of the 250,000 canopy coins served as a deterrent for a lot of people. I was just hoping to get in the 10%.
Yes, I share this sentiment. I ended up with a satisfactory 1M which got me into the top 30% but the only reason I did it was because there was no other choice of PFs and I had a PF mission. It took me a while to realise that they’d stopped putting out weekend Medici and SMYM together and instead put them on rotation. Not personally a fan of that choice but if it’s a net benefit for the game as a whole then I can learn to support it.

Reactions: Gamma Ray
Yes, I share this sentiment. I ended up with a satisfactory 1M which got me into the top 30% but the only reason I did it was because there was no other choice of PFs and I had a PF mission. It took me a while to realise that they’d stopped putting out weekend Medici and SMYM together and instead put them on rotation. Not personally a fan of that choice but if it’s a net benefit for the game as a whole then I can learn to support it.

I am hoping maybe they can figure out a way to make SMYM more worthwhile because once I realized it was going to be "No Golds" I just focused my golds on the Big Band challenge. It feels like that is going to unintentionally alter the Thursday-Saturday scores since people will focus on the gold challenge instead and then use Sunday to grind out SMYM.

Before, you had to at least somewhat make a sacrifice if you wanted to gain max rewards for all three, usually by taking a slightly lower score in prize fights.

That was because Friday and Sunday were double dailies which can be super time consuming but a great source of free coins (Double/Cerebella and Parasoul/Eliza). By splitting them apart, it just allows you to crash course the Saturday prize fight day without major consequence on the SMYM week, since gold moves while nice can also be acquired through the dailies I just mentioned.

Reactions: Psyche
I haven't had the chance to get into the net (and the game) for 3 days and lost all the Cerebella Prize Fight, but I had the chance to made some points when the event started. I still share the scores because when I used to be a novice I wanted a guide about the points to reach any top tier (Top 1-10% generally) and haven't found one (except for the outdated scores on the classic post) so if this post serves as a guide (it isn't exact but at least more updated) to any player, great!

Cerebella Silver Prize Fight: 144,700 points --> Top 31-60%

Thanks for both replies, I have trouble remembering the results needed after playing so many PFs. Also, vucaar, I’ve had near 15 mil once. Was for a Parasoul fight.

15 millions? Great! (I know there are some players that has more outstanding scores, but they are on other level) The max score I reached was 6 million, maybe in one prize fight, I will try to make all the possible points.