• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What Squigly palettes are you most excited for?

Well, since best zombie has been all-but-confirmed on Twitter now...speculation time!

1 will obviously be a palette, Dark

2 or 12 as Water

6 or 17 as Wind

7 or 25 as Light

9, 10, or 15 as Dark

8 or 16 as Colorless(?)

14 or 18 as Fire

Thoughts?

From most to least favorite:
15 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5, but since I know the default has to be one of them, my last pick is 1

As for types, I really don't have a preference ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Al Qedic
I am curious, though... when will Squiggly and Ms. Fortune (regular & robo) hopefully join the moble app?
I really cannot wait to add them to my roster! XD
Squigly, pretty soon. Ms fortune and her robot doppleganger would have to wait some time.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nmo6rohEFR1qi8uqk_540.png

Based on Lydia from the Bettelejuice animated series ;)

Like everyone in Skullgirls, Squigly has quite a repatoir of alternate colors to choose from. If she follows the same pattern as everyone else when she's eventually released she'll only be getting 7 of them at first.

What palettes are you hoping make the cut?
Here's a helpful chart courtesy of the Skullgirls Wiki.

latest

1. Default colors
  2. Original colors
  3. Lydia (Beetlejuice Animated Series)
  4. Original colors
  5. Princess of the Crystal (Mawaru Penguindrum)
  6. Original colors
  7. Squigly before her death
  8. Marie
  9. Dead Master (Black★Rock Shooter)
  10. Squigly's funeral dress
  11. Original colors
  12. Lady Zozo (Code of Princess)
  13. Emily (Corpse Bride)
  14. Litchi Faye-Ling (BlazBlue series)
  15. ZONE-tan (ZONE-SAMA)
  16. Original colors
  17. Sucy Manbavaran (Little Witch Academia)
  18. Kyouko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
  19. Gum (Jet Set Radio) - Indiegogo backer color
  20. Yoshika Miyako (Touhou Shinreibyou ~ Ten Desires) - Indiegogo backer color
  21. Alice Liddell & the Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice) - Indiegogo backer color
  22. Original colors - Staff-picked color (Originally removed prior to Squigly's final release.)
  23. Sable (Au Sable) - Indiegogo backer color
  24. Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice Animated Series) - Staff-picked color
  25. Nui Harime (Kill la Kill) - Staff-picked color

Lucky number 13 and 24 would be a must for me! I grew up on that stuff :)

All of these are really good palettes, but it would be pretty funny if 15 came

It'd be cool if we got 7, 9, or 21, those are probably my 3 favourite palette swaps

Original Squigly is best Squigly though. Can never go wrong with that :)

My guess is either the last week of March we get a character, or early April. If I were to make any prediction of any sort: April Fool’s we will be teased for one character beforehand, and get another.
I was still right that she was next Kek.

Welp...I'm partially correct.

Ignoring skin 1 for obvious reasons...I was right about 12 as Water, 7 as Light, and the presence of 9, albeit the wrong element. Looks like at least Squigly's wiki page is listing 16 as the base for her snowy skin, as well, so I'm sorta right about its inclusion. That one kinda surprised me though.

Already hyped for all seven of these variants, and I already see Liam has put up their speculation threads. Woo ♡

Reactions: Liam
Counting default color, I got three right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but it seems number 16 got a little bit of blue coloring

Counting default color, I got three right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but it seems number 16 got a little bit of blue coloring
the blue tint is because that Squigly palette has a bit of transparency to it, similar to Doublicious Double

Reactions: PHPP and Al Qedic
Reactions: PHPP
Tbh now that it's all been revealed... I was kinda hoping Scared Stiff would be a gold light fighter!

Regardless, I'm totally fine with it too, because in the end, she's getting maxed regardless! I've been ready for over a decade!

Looking at the sparring partner, It appears to be Emily from Corpse Bride?
I was really hoping that'd make the cut but the chosen colors look fabulous too!

Reactions: Wulfden