• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"STAR-CROSSED" - Speculation and Discussion

Star-Crossed's SA, for those of you who are curious and impatient like me. Although I don't know what the developers think a well timed block is, I was stunned on an unblockable charge attack

Interesting. Like Double, this seems to be trying to push us away from the "block all the time" strategy.

Just to note that on events where you recibe no damage while blocking you can get hit by unblockable hits while blocking, but they will deal no damage
that's half of the truth: the first hit of the charged attack deals no damage, any hits from the same charged attack thereafter do normal damage

that's half of the truth: the first hit of the charged attack deals no damage, any hits from the same charged attack thereafter do normal damage
That means that all charged that hits just 1 time deal no damage

Star-Crossed's SA, for those of you who are curious and impatient like me. Although I don't know what the developers think a well timed block is, I was stunned on an unblockable charge attack
wow that is some freaking counter skill

First ability: stunning tears - Increasing chance to stun enemy, using tears detonation.
Second ability: also gains vampirism on tears detonation, for the 1st level - 10% to approx 40% in result

Pleeeease :O

Last edited:
Vampirism can’t be gained, it’s a predetermined match modifier.