• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Using Luger Replica against short characters

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
How do people get around this? Luger Replica shots go over the heads of shorter characters like Peacock while they’re standing still. Like, I can understand a crouching character like charging Valentine or down-sweeping Filia, but just standing still? Is this intentional? Does anyone have a suggestion on how to use Luger Replica in a way that will hit even short characters? Perhaps at a certain point during combos?

How do people get around this? Luger Replica shots go over the heads of shorter characters like Peacock while they’re standing still. Like, I can understand a crouching character like charging Valentine or down-sweeping Filia, but just standing still? Is this intentional? Does anyone have a suggestion on how to use Luger Replica in a way that will hit even short characters? Perhaps at a certain point during combos?
I think if it’s used in place of a swipe after the air combo it lands.

yeah, its an intentional thing based on the character's height and you just have to figure out a way to hit the shorter enemy with it. i can't test any ways to do so right now, but if you fool around in training enough you're sure to come up with something (@Shawesome has a good idea on how as well)

I wasn't sure whether it was intentional either. There are ways to work around it, though, as you can see. One very important thing to remember if you plan on messing around with launchers and aerials and suchlike is that there are three weight classes for the cast. 'Heavy' currently consists only of Big Band and Double.