• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Really hope we get more casual Game modes soon

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I love playing the game, but losing your prizefight streak really makes my motivation to keep playing for that day plummet, since you need to slog through 10 or so fights that are much too easy before getting back to the challenging ones.

Having a game mode that's balanced from the get-go without having to build up a streak (and without consequently losing said streaks) that you can just play for fun when losing a PF would be a really nice addition right now.

Since from what i remember Prize fights aren't really meant for grinding exp for your fighters, having a mode that gives you a much more constant and balanced flow of exp and coins to play between Prize fightsd and dailies would be really nice.

Some here I been using it for mostly exp. I beat all story mode. And add random keys after you beat that area too. Just one would be a big help.

Reactions: PHPP
I hear what you are saying. If I recall correctly, you and I had a similar discussion of prize fights under my thread "Here we go...(Prize) FIGHT". Prize fights have turned into a survival mode, Daily's have become mundane or almost obsolete because of the grand rewards from prize fights, and story mode is well..story mode (in my opinion, the best part of the game). A fourth mode would probably take a lot of time and effort to develop, but I do agree with you. A mode which is much more relaxing would be more fun. But maybe the way to go would not be a new mode per-se, but to tweak an existing one? Maybe add another level of difficulty to daily's (after some time they become so easy and barely worth the reward)? Another suggestion would be to add another mode to training, one with an infinite clock and a random shared fight modifier (like prize fights but it could be random every time or the player could choose from a list).
I'm sort of throwing out ideas but I hope you see where I'm going with this.

I hear what you are saying. If I recall correctly, you and I had a similar discussion of prize fights under my thread "Here we go...(Prize) FIGHT". Prize fights have turned into a survival mode, Daily's have become mundane or almost obsolete because of the grand rewards from prize fights, and story mode is well..story mode (in my opinion, the best part of the game). A fourth mode would probably take a lot of time and effort to develop, but I do agree with you. A mode which is much more relaxing would be more fun. But maybe the way to go would not be a new mode per-se, but to tweak an existing one? Maybe add another level of difficulty to daily's (after some time they become so easy and barely worth the reward)? Another suggestion would be to add another mode to training, one with an infinite clock and a random shared fight modifier (like prize fights but it could be random every time or the player could choose from a list).
I'm sort of throwing out ideas but I hope you see where I'm going with this.
I think there's opportunities for more varied game modes.

One idea being something like an Endurance mode, where the game keeps loading in a queue of other player's fighters and you have to beat as many of them as possible with your team of 3 fighters, maybe getting a small heal for every defeated enemy.

Only really having to play PFs right now can be quite draining, where if i lose my streak i just put the game down for the day, cause it's a hassle to get your streak back to 15 and all that

I still do dailies cause im on the hunt for good moves, but i usually have them running on auto mode which isnt too exciting.

I totally understand what your saying. I like all your ideas. That would spice up the game a bit. Heck I play prize fight more than anything now a days lol. Beat everything else. New dailys would be awesome too.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I so hate when you lose the win streak. When you have to restart & fight a lot of super low fighter score team. That mode your talking about would be cool. I'm happy about the new fighter they added. They should they will add one new chapter in story mode in the next update.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I just want a new daily challenge difficulty, mostly because I find the lack of the third gold annoying. A new difficulty with at least 2 gold moves from treasure nodes, higher fs enemies (obviously), and all the golden variants would be awesome!

Reactions: Inked