• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

For those with maxed bronze fighters

PHPP

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I want to know if maxed bronze fighters makes getting all the rewards in bronze pf as quick as in the other 2. This might sound like a dumb question, but for example, to get ~6.5 Millions in gold pf and 445 000 in bronze pf is taking about the same amount of time even though none of my golds are maxed in any way and my bronzes are maxed in lvl but they have no investment in their skill tree. So it is the same grinding with fighters not totally maxed but I get way more progression in the gold one.

The same comparison can be made with silver. In this case getting all rewards there (890k points) takes the same grinding as in gold (1.78M points) and both of them are WAY quicker than bronze(445k points)

Anyway, will upgrading those bronzes, skill trees specifically , make it as fast?

From my experience, having two max bronze, three max silver, and three max gold teams make it easier.

A single max bronze team will make it doable but it is a bit of a grind.

Maxing levels only makes it take longer as maxing out the points in fighters for bronze is a difference of 15,000+ points at max fight streaks.

*When I mention maxing, I mean in terms of skill points. Apologies for the confusion.

Reactions: Radelorie and PHPP
If you have the Canopy Coins and skill points lying around, then yeah, go for it! The higher the FS of your fighters, the more points you earn per fight. It’s that simple. The highest three maximum fighter scores at bronze level (in descending order) are Headstrong, Cold Stones and Beat Box. I play using those three all the time – though if you were going for peak efficiency you would use three maxed out Headstrong clones – and I nearly always finish all of the milestones in under 20 fights. It’s not the most exciting way of increasing your point gain but at this point it’s really just mathematics anyway.

Reactions: jeremyhall2727
The bronze PF are quite slow because the combined FS of your team and their team is small so if you maxed your bronze fighters its technically makes it faster

Just use big band