• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Post your Squigly relic pulls!

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
i bought four 10+1 Squigly relics:

Stage Fright x20
Scared Stiff x16
Nearly Departed x4
Dead Heat x2
Poltergust x1
Bio-Exorcist x1

Please read the next post by Scorialimit for clarification on relic odds in this update!

Last edited:
Reactions: Al Qedic
For everyone reading this, if you're going for Squigly ONLY pull from her relic, otherwise you won't get her. She's not available in premiere or silver lining yet. (felt the need to clarify cause you shouldn't be getting other characters from her relic or her from other relics yet)

Edit: Never said my pulls. Got two of each bronze, one of each silver, but no golds though. I'll just grind my arse off in gold and at worst I get another silver.

Last edited:
For everyone reading this, if you're going for Squigly ONLY pull from her relic, otherwise you won't get her. She's not available in premiere or silver lining yet. (felt the need to clarify cause you shouldn't be getting other characters from her relic or her from other relics yet)

Edit: Never said my pulls. Got two of each bronze, one of each silver, but no golds though. I'll just grind my arse off in gold and at worst I get another silver.

Freak dammit I pulled five 10+1 premiers bc I didn't know this. And here I was, wondering wth my rng was so bad

Oh , and I did one squigly pull and got 2 Nearly Departed, 2 Dead Heats, 6 Scared Stiffs, 1 Stage Fright.

Stage Frights seems to have pretty good CA for a bronze. I can see her being my favorite bronze someday

Last edited:
1 bio exorcist and a bunch of silver and bronze
33 relics
I got 1k leftover and couldn’t help myself. got a xenomorph out of that impulse witch is good.

Reactions: Cartouche‼
Bought 2 10 +1 Reanimated Relics

Scared Stiff - 6x
Stage Fright - 10x
Dead Heat - 2x
Nearly Departed - 2x
Poltergust - 1x
Bio Exorcist - 1x

i have 5.6k theonites left and planning to pull another 10 +1 for Dead of Winter (but a sudden change of heart lol) ill save it for Ms. Fortune

For now i only did one pack of 11 relics.

Stage Fright - 3x
Scared Stiff - 4x
Dead Heat - 2x
Nearly Departed - 1x
Poltergust - 1x

If anyone got them, what are the other golds' Special abilities?

For now i only did one pack of 11 relics.

Stage Fright - 3x
Scared Stiff - 4x
Dead Heat - 2x
Nearly Departed - 1x
Poltergust - 1x

If anyone got them, what are the other golds' Special abilities?
Dead Of Winter has something to do with reviving herself after being dead for a time.

Dead Of Winter has something to do with reviving herself after being dead for a time.
thanks, but we need the exact wording used for both parts of her SA (i'm also interested since i didn't get her)

stage fright x1
dead heat x1
nearly departed x2
scared stiff x7

so jealous of your golds!

I got 3 sets of 10+1:

1 Poltergust
1 Dead of Winter
3 Nearly Departed
4 Dead Heat
9 Stage Fright
15 Scared Stiff

The main one I was after was Dead of Winter, so I was happy I managed to get her :D I love transparent Squigly! Also her SA is pretty neat

While I was also happy I got Poltergust, she is the prize fight reward, and would've rather got Bio Exorcist!

Either way, definitely was happy with the turnout, and surprised I got what I wanted! :)

I bought three 10+1 relics and got

1 Poltergust
1 Bio-Exorcist
2 Dead Heat
3 Nearly Departed
And a bunch of Stage Fright and Scared Stiff.

i got:

1 Dead of Winter
1 Dead Heat
too many Scared Stiff and Stage Fright

i really wish i got a Polterghust or Bio-Exorcist but i'm still happy i got a gold ^^

7 10+1 pulls

3 poltergust
7 dead heat
9 nearly departed
58 bronze of which I already evolved some

Would've been happy with at least one non-pf gold squig

3 10+1 pulls

4 dead heat
6 nearly departed
23 scared stiffs and stage frights

So wasn't prepared for this so I had 800 theonite did some pulls got

3x scared stiff

1x stage fright

Honestly tho I'm fine with scared stuff because her ability seems really good against high damage blockbusters