• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Seems like you can't register on the skullheart forums

Beldr447

Reaction score
So me and a friend tried registering into the official skullgirls forums since the captcha never loads.

Sorry if this don't really belong here, but I have no idea where else to say it

So me and a friend tried registering into the official skullgirls forums since the captcha never loads.

Sorry if this don't really belong here, but I have no idea where else to say it
Pardon me, but have you tried a desktop browser / a different internet browser? Sometimes this happens with Safari on my Mac, so, I generally switch over to Chrome to try and accommodate it. You can try that in case of anything!

Reactions: Psyche
Pardon me, but have you tried a desktop browser / a different internet browser? Sometimes this happens with Safari on my Mac, so, I generally switch over to Chrome to try and accommodate it. You can try that in case of anything!
Tried it with Chrome, edge, internet explorer and in my mobile with and without the wifi enabled, and my friend tried it on his house with Firefox and the captcha does not appear for neither of us

It is an issue with their side, not yours. I just tried it and it did not load for me either. I believe the captcha service used by Skullheart must be down, as can happen with these things. I can't think of a way to work around it so all you can do is try to make sure the website operators are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it.

It is an issue with their side, not yours. I just tried it and it did not load for me either. I believe the captcha service used by Skullheart must be down, as can happen with these things. I can't think of a way to work around it so all you can do is try to make sure the website operators are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it.
Problem is, I have no idea how to inform them of this if they are not aware, wich seems likely since it have been going for a couple of days now

Problem is, I have no idea how to inform them of this if they are not aware, wich seems likely since it have been going for a couple of days now
I'm an Admin on the site, I'll make sure our web master knows about this issue.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention!