• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Zero Scratch damage on characters aside from Valentine

Have any of you experienced this scratch dmg glitch?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but not in the same way as you described

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShadowSpider

Reaction score
so what just happened to me in a match was as follows:
On my Iphone 8+, running IOS 11.2.6

I was fighting in the medici pf with a team of two low leveled bronze squiglys and a high lvl silver cera (the one that has the throw dmg special ability)
the enemies are twice my cera’s strength (high win streak)
i switch in a squigly as bait to get a fresh swap for cera bc a cerabella was pressuring me a bit and i have no bb’s up
she one shots squigly with a basic ground combo immediately on my swap (nothing odd)
So my silver cera swaps in and now she does zero scratch damage (all the damage she does in unrecoverable) and both the enemy cerabella, and the enemy painwheel are also doing zero scratch damage when i take unblocked hits, i’ll link the yt vid below at the end of this wall of text, the yt vid only captures when painwheel is in, but it still shows both sides doing zero scratch damage.
I think that the trigger is taking a large amount of lethal damage, bc if a single hit of dmg taken is large enough it won’t convert to scratch damage i noticed, like on my bronzes, so maybe when it lands a killing blow that way and forces a swap it confuses the game into making all hits function in that way?

Reactions: Liam
From my experience it doesn't seem to matter too much how much stronger/ weaker the attackers are compared to the opponent.
For example my Epic Sax fought an enemy once and barely did 10% damage with a full base combo (ground, launcher & juggle) and didn't leave any scratch damage.
On another fight I got almost 90% damage dealt by an Argus Agony from a UV against my primed that didn't leave any scratch.

It looks like it happens more likely on an elemental advantage or if both (or maybe even just one of the) characters are light or dark type, though that might just be coincidence.

And when a fighter starts to leave no scratch damage it mostly stays consistently like this for the rest of the fight and leaves no scratch on every other opponent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam
Over the last couple of weeks I noticed that it seems to be very likely to happen when one fighter of a team dies. Then, the next fighter incoming has a high chance of not leaving scratch damage.

Reactions: Gamma Ray
We have found steps reproduce this issue, thanks for the reports, everyone!

It's not going to be fixed for 2.4, but hopefully we'll get a chance to look at it for 2.5 (?)

Reactions: MatDestruction