• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bio-Excorcist SA is technically heavy bleed?

Bryan

Reaction score
When i was playing casket match i realised that the modifier went off even though the opponent did not have any debuffs on them when i was playing bio with her ability.I also noticed that when i was fighting bloodbath eliza she was constantly regaining health when i was fighting her with bio and her ability.

Reactions: Tao
If the Bloodbath was regaining, that sounds like a real bad glitch, and you should tell the devs. If the Squigly was regaining, that’s just her ability. “Drain” means it takes away X% percent from the opponent to give to your fighter. It was confusing until I took some time to test her ability out :p

Reactions: Tao
When i was playing casket match i realised that the modifier went off even though the opponent did not have any debuffs on them when i was playing bio with her ability.I also noticed that when i was fighting bloodbath eliza she was constantly regaining health when i was fighting her with bio and her ability.
Yes currently it seems that BioExorcists SA is considered as a pseudo heavy bleed. It will also act as a debuff which was noticed in a previous PF. The devs are working on fixing this. Thanks for the report, more information is always useful.