• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.4 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Also, what's Diamond fighter's maximum level? Can we only get a Diamond fighter through evolution or in time we're gonna get Diamond-only-fighters?
Should be 60, since gold is 50, silver is 40 and bronze is 30.

Hope to get more details on the Elemental Prize Fights, especially how the schedule will fit with the current PFs.

Kinda sad I won't be able to have a chance to get the new golds with some relics I saved up (RIP my hopes for Idol Threat)... But oh boy this update sounds awesome! I'm rly excited for it, specially for parasoul's origin and the PF changes(ty so much!). I'm almost at max lvl but I have been playing only for 2 and half months, so unfortunately those diamonds will have to wait for now... BUT I'LL GET THEM SOMEDAY!

What about (gold) shards from relics for old players (who completed the story mode, for example)?
// (I mean the obtaining silver fighters, ofk.)
Some of them, especially unlucky ones, also want guaranteed gold.

HEY.

This will replace the Shard to Get Relic. All Shard to Get Relic Shards will be auto-converted to SILVER Shards after the 2.4 update. Any Shard to Get Relics you have purchased (but not opened) will safely stay in your inventory until you open them.

Would like to clarify...'purchased' as in 'earned' right? Cause we don't get to purchase them?

I’m not gonna lie: I feel disappointed (maybe it’s just sadness, I’m not entirely sure). Haven’t had much time to play as of late, and haven’t even had the chance to get a pack of Squigly relics. Now there’s new relics that will take even more theonite than those? And they have fighters exclusive to said relics? Ugh. And then there’s the origin story just getting teased a second time...it’s not a bad thing, hell the last update didn’t say anything about it being added. I guess I just assumed that would be the case. And I know for a fact that Prize Fights are gonna have teams that seem unbeatable because of Diamond Fighters (moist I’m looking at you).

I'm sure they have plans to dive into the origin stories of all the characters. No character left out! These stories take time to program and the art they make for them has to usually be done from scratch. It could take some time for your favorites to get their own stories... So just hang in there, I'm sure HVS hasn't forgotten them. :D
after i read your message, i realized that being a game creator/programmer is a tough job. from every thing without flaw. i will hold my horses from now on.

Reactions: Zuzuska
I’m not gonna lie: I feel disappointed (maybe it’s just sadness, I’m not entirely sure). Haven’t had much time to play as of late, and haven’t even had the chance to get a pack of Squigly relics. Now there’s new relics that will take even more theonite than those? And they have fighters exclusive to said relics? Ugh. And then there’s the origin story just getting teased a second time...it’s not a bad thing, hell the last update didn’t say anything about it being added. I guess I just assumed that would be the case. And I know for a fact that Prize Fights are gonna have teams that seem unbeatable because of Diamond Fighters (moist I’m looking at you).
I can understand your concerns, but I feel that it is unjustified to feel so negatively about the update, primarily because (apart from the fixes and tweaks) this is all new content and as such has very little retrospective impact on what's already here with us in v2.3. You didn't get a chance to gun for Squigly? That's not being taken away. You can still go for her with your Theonite in her Reanimated Relic or with your skill and commitment in combat as soon as her Prize Fight shows up, and she will be added to the Premiere Relic pool so it will in fact be even easier to get her. You're worried that Diamond-tier opponents will become an unbreakable brick wall for you in Prize Fights? Well, except for Medici Prize Fights that have no existing tier limitations at the moment, I think your worries are completely unfounded as character Prize Fights follow a very logical structure of tier limits. Don't you think that it would be rather odd if, when Gold combatants are not allowed in Silver Prize Fights, Diamond combatants were allowed into Gold Prize Fights? Frankly I don't quite follow your train of thought there. Also Moisterrific really isn't quite as invincible as you portray.

Woooooow a very big update, but is other update for advanced players and rookie player is affected, more expensive items for an economy that was reduced some time ago, the new player simply can not compete in more complicated events due to lack of resources, now with the new items fragment more the access to new characters.
I was think Squigly was coming to premiere relic (Seems like not).
¿New level for characters? Only for players with excess of gold characters and Max level.
¿New relics? Only for players with theonite excess.
¿New prize fight mode? For diamond characters.
¿New skills? Only for fully upgrading a Fighter's Skill Tree.
¿New gold characters? Only in new expensive items.

All new things are for the player who already has a long time playing ¿Where is the rookie like me?

Do not misunderstand me, love the game but the economy for the new player is basically impossible.

Wow! A lot of exciting things to discuss, but first one little thing:

Please consider renaming Radiant Relic to Shining Relic! They all begin with "S" except one. Suitable "S" names: shining, shimmering, shiny, sparkling, sunny, etc.
This is what I thought as well. Pretty please? Devs, I can tell from your bad jokes that you're not above alliteration.
This update looks great. Big incentive to upgrade my sivers
Changed! The Radiant Relic is now known as the Shining Relic.

We were a bit bummed about missing the 5 "S" alliteration during our initial drafts too, but it's time to FULLY COMMIT.

Thanks for your feedback!

Squigly Fighters WILL be added to all Relics in our next update. Sorry about that - forgot to add that point.

You can find her in Premiere, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Shard to Get, etc, in 2.4.

Last edited:
Yowza this is a big update!

5 golds needed for Diamonds? My body is ready.

1CkBbEL.jpg

Squigly Fighters WILL be added to all Relics in our next update. Sorry about that - forgot to add that point.

You can find her in Premiere, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Shard to Get, etc, in 2.4.

It's great to know, veteran players told me that generally the pace of release of the characters had been like that and they thought it was strange that I did not include it in the Premiere Relic, well, they have clarified it.

Any word on the moves/BBs still unavailable from move relics but are still found on enemy AI? Like Double’s second BB3, or Eliza’s blood snake cutter move?

Reactions: You cant beat D
How I feel about update 2.4:
I always appreciate more ways to play, so the master events and new PFs sound like a fine addition. However, one of the things I've really enjoyed about SGM is how different it felt from other mobile games. Not too many currencies, energy recharge is relatively fast, etc. I can't help but notice that update 2.4 is bringing in additional currencies and along with it. I liked how Shard To Get was presented in percentages instead of the customary "shards" that is so prevalent with popular mobile games these days. But now we're getting a bunch of Elemental Shard currencies that combine to another currency that is spent to upgrade fighters to Diamond. It just feels like SGM is becoming more like other mobile games, and that kind of disappoints me because I enjoy it because of how different it is from other mobile games. But maybe that's just me.

I am excited again for the planned end-game content on the way. Here's hoping for a Marie boss battle.