• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Battle Opera stops Unblockables

KoriKoriKumo

Reaction score
Discovered a “bug” if you can call it that. Squigly’s Battle Opera blockbuster has the ability to instantly end most Unblockable Blockbusters, and it gets annoying sometimes frankly. I first encountered this a week ago, when I was fighting a Stage Fright with my Sketchy Peacock. The squigly used Battle Opera, but was too far away for it to affect me. I used Good Fellows, and when Peacock got close to squigly, it was immediately halted by the Battle Opera Orb. And no, it did not refill my meter to compensate for it. Don’t know if this is a bug, or intentional, which is why I questioned calling it a bug at the start of this thread.

yes, this is intentional. projectiles can break characters out of their bb3s (depending on the unblockable blockbusters aka bb3) and Squigly's SBO is a projectile

yes, this is intentional. projectiles can break characters out of their bb3s (depending on the unblockable blockbusters aka bb3) and Squigly's SBO is a projectile
looks like I’m using Deadly Airport now haha

Reactions: Bryan
SBO might interfere with some of the projectiles from Deadly Airport so they won't all hit, though i haven't tested it. you could also just wait for SBO to vanish before releasing Good Fellows