• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Decided to put together a video demonstrating some neat basic and advanced Peacock combos, utilizing almost all of her Special Moves and Blockbusters!

Awesome video!! I think nice additions would be to clarify which combos work on which characters if this is meant to be a guide of sorts. Of course, if it was meant to be more of a combo video rather than a guide then its fine.

Some additional notes for anyone looking for tips on Peacock:
  • Peacock can do a restand after Impending on most if not all (needs further testing) characters in the corner by using her George specials (some characters get popped up too high and requires some timing to restand). This could potentially lead to infinites with enough cooldown reduction and a bit of meter gain. I can't afford to test this though :(
  • Double can be restood with just your L5 with the right timing, and with some crazy amount of meter gain you can probably infinite her with just L5 and Impending.
  • Enemies will not block if you J3 -> Boxcar without the wallbounce. They will block if input dash so its best to queue up an Impending Doom or Airshow after the Boxcar. This isn't "true", more like abusing the AI. Impending after J3 works as well.
  • You can restand some characters midscreen by abusing the above point
    L5 -> Launcher -> J3 -> Boxcar -> Impending -> Airshow -> Dash Attack -> GDO -> L5
    at that point you need 18% metergain to go into another Impending or you could just go for another blockbuster.
  • You can restand enemies with a well timed launcher during the last item of Impending. This has too much endlag to combo into anything as far as I can tell, but if you get the stun this does allow you to go into your next string faster.
I think she's a really fun character to play and I'll definitely try out some of your combos next time, they were sick!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartouche‼
Decided to put together a video demonstrating some neat basic and advanced Peacock combos, utilizing almost all of her Special Moves and Blockbusters!

I'm speechless, had no idea there were combos like these for Peacock. Do you plan to do more videos for other characters?

Very nice, I didn't know there are so many possibilities. Although I am a bit hestitate to use all of them at high streaks though as they requires a super perfect timing.