• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights BB3 happens too frequently to silver or weaker teams

luckykhanh

Reaction score
After a dozen matchs in this new update between my silver team around 5000 with the enemy is 18000 and above. I notice that if my team FS is much weaker than the enemy, they tend to unleash the BB3 almost everytime they have lost 50% of their health. That almost or instantly kill a 2000k silver. However, if I use a gold team with almost equal power like 15000 or 20000, the enemy mostly don't even use the BB3 in the whole match. Before in previous versions it didn't happen that usual or at least when the enemy was in dire situatuon, and I could ace my silvers to match a 30k team. Is this a bug or it is actually built i the game mechanics?

Last edited:
Reactions: PHPP
After a dozen matchs between my silver team around 5000 with the enemy is 18000 and above. I notice that if my team FS is much weaker than the enemy, they tend to unleash the BB3 almost everytime they have lost 50% of their health. That almost or instantly kill a 2000k silver. However, if I use a gold team with almost equal power like 15000 or 20000, the enemy mostly don't even use the BB3 in the whole match. Before it didn't happen that usual or at least when the enemy was in dire situatuon, and I could ace my silvers to match a 30k team or even beat 2 nodes in the accursed experiment with a 8000 team. It is quite frustrating to use my gold team just to make the enemy not using their BB3.
The HP you have might be taken into consideration when the AI decides to use a BB3. It seems in line with BB3s are meant to be.

Reactions: PHPP and luckykhanh
The HP you have might be taken into consideration when the AI decides to use a BB3. It seems in line with BB3s are meant to be.

It just happens too frequent in this new update, and my characters hp were much well above the 50% hallmark. It is weird thinking that you must play strong fighters to win, making the game not fun or challenging anymore. BB3 is supposed for sth like streak 15 or above, hell they use that at streak 3, and that is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHPP
I agree. The AI kept popping up BB3s from as low as streak 5. I'm guessing the devs decided to make the fights more difficult now that we can now use theonite to reverse a loss. But am I the only one who thinks bb3 happy AIs make fights less interesting? I don't mind smarter AIs, but there are gotta be ways to limit only the BB3 while the AI itself is stronger.
Edit) I've given this a thought again and I wonder, all those times the AIs were harsh at low streak, they might have been the strongest team out of the three. I guess that we could just choose the easier teams? I just fought them in Medici and they're still easy.

Last edited: