• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Master Filia Healbot?

MrNoggin

Reaction score
In the Matser level Filia daily event, the boss fight has a bug where the enemy Filias will tag in with full health. This seems to predominantly happen with the enemy Dread Locks Filia.

I think I’ve also seen this bug resurface elsewhere in daily events as well but I can’t remember.

In the Matser level Filia daily event, the boss fight has a bug where the enemy Filias will tag in with full health. This seems to predominantly happen with the enemy Dread Locks Filia.

I think I’ve also seen this bug resurface elsewhere in daily events as well but I can’t remember.
Have you checked if the modifiers have anything to do with it

the only fight modifier that allows fighters to tag in with full health is the Replicant modifier, but that only appears in Valentine’s origin story and nowhere else (as far as i know). i might play through dailies just to see if this happens for me as well. it’s seems like an interesting bug.

I did. Thy only have Die Another Day, which makes them resurrect on death with 50% health, but nothing else about recovering.
Thats the Squigly Daily Modifiers I Just passed it on Expert because i can pass master but i have 3 nodes left cause my strongest squigly is a bronze with 1.079 FS so its hard for me to pass it but that is a Squigly Daily Modifications

after doing the boss node you talked about the bug did occur for me as well. like you said it happened with the Dreadlocks and also the Idol Threat Filia.

Aye I've noticed in many Master Dailies that enemies tag in with full health, or at least massive amounts of regenerated health.

I kinda thought it was a secret modifier honestly!

Reactions: Triple
If anyone can share additional details about how to reproduce this issue, please share them here in this thread!

A video recording of the fight from start to finish with the error taking place would also be very helpful.

I can’t take video, but try knocking down the Filias until they rez from Die Another Day then tag out. Eventually they’ll tag back in at full health.

Seems like the same thing in Master Peacock daily as well; after Die Another Day triggers, they tag out, then back in, Untouchable and That’s All Folks Peacocks hit the field with full health.

I couldn’t verify for Big Band Master because I don’t have anyone strong enough to slog through an endless rain of invincible pneumatic jazz orchestras.

Reactions: Inked