• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

When i won a pricefight against a pretty strong team and nearly losing but i win because of my silver frayed end filia and her bleed ability.

apparently Valentine's Vial Hazards have 2-3 hitboxes during their loading animation and i was able to stun a Peacock mid jab combo to load Type C (the stun one) and continue the combo lol

I managed to flub blocking a launcher from Painwheel in a new way where, by all appearences, I blocked the damage while also being tossed in the air. It surprised both me and the AI enough that neither of us responded until I had hit the ground where Beowulf added a little "ow" sound, making it even better.

Maybe not "fun" but I managed to take out a team with +160% HP despite the fact that I was using a very bleed-centric team that managed to get exactly zero bleeds in the entire slog.

Is it fun to slowly and carefully kick a heavily buffed Armed Forces to death? No. But I was happy when I won though.

in Valentine’s gold prize fight, the fight modifier is A Thousand Plagues which gives you a chance to give more debuffs if the opponent already has an active debuff.
fun: giving the opponent a debuff then using another move with lots of hits like Inferno Brigade and seeing the opponent get dozens and dozens of debuffs (so much that it goes off the screen)

in Valentine’s gold prize fight, the fight modifier is A Thousand Plagues which gives you a chance to give more debuffs if the opponent already has an active debuff.
fun: giving the opponent a debuff then using another move with lots of hits like Inferno Brigade and seeing the opponent get dozens and dozens of debuffs (so much that it goes off the screen)

This is one of my favorites too, though on Parasite Weave it's a blessing and a curse. I love how it looks and what it does, but it becomes impossible to track if someone is still stunned :eek:

Reactions: ar13 and Inked
When I almost lost with Parasite weave last piece of HP remained and the enemy had one Harlequin 10k left but with full HP. I won because I used the hair drill and somehow stunned her with just one hit. The rest you know, just stun Harlequin till death lol.

Reactions: fanghoul
lol that PZ is a nightmare if the enemy has Beowolf Underdog or Eliza Bloodbath, because they converted all debuff into armor stack or health stack.

When my team of 3 fighters was only 8k total and the other team with two fighters was 10k total fighter score. I only had a sliver of HP left, but my BB3 was fully charged at that time, so I activated it and won the match.

Just had the moment that Parasoul's firing squad BB3 go right through me. Apparently the blockbuster has minimum range(because of gun length?) and can't hit zero-range targets XD

Had a moment yesterday where I badly flubbed a high streak prize fight and in a matter of seconds managed to lose 100% of Bloodbath's health, plus 90% of Diva Intervention's. The enemy team still has all three fighters at high or full health. My third character was a bronze I was leveling up.

But Diva intervention can be really, really good at turning things around, and actually won that fight with full life.

So I was fighting As Fillia against Peacock and when I beat her she said Beaten by a wig and fillias Comment got cut off so Samson said Dam Straight! I thought that was kinda funny

Reactions: fanghoul
Finally evolving my cold stones to diamond-- Ugh, so satisfying.

Also, pretty much every time I play around with Windswept and try to backdash against the left wall to perfect dodge feels FANTASTIC when you pull it off perfectly. She's such a fun variant, even though she's not super strong. Definitely give her a spin!

Still salty over imai diamonding her goldstones before me... Alas I might diamond a WB since I have Dark essences. He's still at Lv45 tho.

One of my fav underused variant is RedVelvet, finally have her use in master dailies now along with Gold Doublicious. I swear the AI likes to tag out despite being Hexed by RV. She lit. To those not in the know, her SA cause hex when she turn Sekhmet for 15secs and she inflicts 3 debuffs to the next opponent if the previous one had hex active. It works on both killing your opponent and tagging them out. P neat rite?

Sol out.

I had a dumb moment last night where I picked a fight with Bloodbath Eliza while at a streak of 36. Bloodbath is already hard during high streaks because you can't bleed her and she heals herself, but I have my Diamond Poltergust (now at 14.5k), and I've learned that they have a love/hate relationship together, since Bloodbath's constantly healing herself, but she also constantly having heals expire which refills Poltergust's blockbuster meter, which let's Poltergust spam blockbusters including her BB3, which gives Eliza heals and the process repeats. If you can pour out damage before Bloodbath's bleeds kill you, you can get great points for taking on a fight most people avoid.

But I forgot that this prize fight we have the Lacerate modifier, so hitting Bloodbath produces even more heals than normal. Which is not great when she also has something like 250% bonus health.

It was THE craziest fight I have ever had, because Bloodbath was almost constantly at 5 heals, but Poltergust was also almost always had full blockbusters. I would have been completely dead if I hadn't brought Surgeon General with me for heals, immunity and extra blockbuster meter for Poltergust.

Bloodbath's life kept oscillating between 1/4 and 3/4s full, and I was lucky that Bloodbath never got off her BB3 on me. Wither is really helpful when it's applied at the right time, and I had a lot of chances to practice. Things finally ended when at one point I used Poltergust's BB3 only to come out of it and had her BB3 already refilled again from heals expiring, and I got to blast Bloodbath in the face a second time in a row. This didn't actually finish her, but it got it close enough that I could use Daisy Pusher and finish the fight.

And apparently I fought two other character on that team too, but I have no memory of that :confused:

Today on the other hand I manage to lose a fight when a single enemy with 1 hit point left managed to finish two of my characters in a row, including one at full health. No BB3 was used on either of them. I just completely flubbed things :cool:

Every Thursday I end up playing the Painwheel Daily event. One of the modifiers Reflects 100% of the damage your opponent takes when you land a critical. One of Peacock That’s all folks SAs reduces your Crit rate by 50%- Boy do I love fighting against her in that event